random places you seen/heard 420

Discussion in 'General' started by liljeff420, Nov 1, 2008.

1. i was in global class this one time and we were talking about inflation. and the teacher was talking about how the value of money goes down all the time and i was like "yeah and that makes the minimum wage goes up right?" and the teacher was "yeah when i was making minimum wage it was about $4.20" then me and the two other stoners in the class started laughing and the teacher laughed too. also i saw 420 on a fed ex box once. now its your turn

2. I saw it right after your name.

I also saw it in the thread title.

Also in my post title.

3. A school bus

4. My sub total at Wafflehouse.

5. Whenever you order 4 thing off the dollar menu.

6. one time i was riding a bus and debating whether or not to smoke a bowl when i got off. i didnt want to risk getting caught cuz it would have to be in the middle of the city. i look up and see im on bus 00420 and my decision was made for me.

7. Last night I was high going into a gas station and the guy behind me said "4.20 on (pump number)"

8. Man I wish I lived in a 5 cent sales tax place...

9. Center field at Fenway Park

10. Damn man, that guy must be broke as fuck puttin $4.20 in his gas tank, haha.

11. It could have been something with a real small gas tank - think motorcycle or moped or asmall gas can for a lawnmower. Didn't look though.

12. I know right, shit would be 4.40$ where I live.

In Tony Hawks Under Ground on one of the buildings it says something like 'blaze420'. I thought that was pretty funny/random.

13. a house down the street has an address of 120. Somebody wrote on the mailbox and made it 420 :smoke: (and no it wasn't me)

14. The store I work for is store #4120. Off by one. :laughing:

15. A lot of the phone numbers in my area start with 420.

16. The price for all the subs at a deli I used to work at was $4.20

17. at my work theres a sale for 4 dvds for 20. The sign says 4 for 20. i lold

18. Our ski mountain last year closed on april 20, haha ...fun day....

19. ummm what..... Thats an S430