Random Noise out of nowhere..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dead Set, Jan 19, 2011.

1. It's completely dark. Everyone else is sleeping. The dog just stuck her head up, and is staring at the garage door. And lightly growling.. I can barely hear her. Now I know the door to the garage was closed before I sat down.. There is an inside door in the garage that leads into this house and it is locked. I'm not quite sure what I'm feeling, but I'm getting weird vibes from this situation.. Call the cops or let it go?

Not high, so I'm completely sober. And a little scared.:(

2. If you call the cops and they come all the way out there and find out it was nothing and you were just being paranoid they will probably take their flashlights out and beat the living piss out of you.

3. #3 hiimhi, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    if you don't have any drugs on you then call the cops if you think you should...dial 911 and say emergency I think someones in my house, I have a gun and I will use it, regardless if you do or dont, because they will respond MUCH FASTER

they'll be there in minutes.....

+++turn on all your lights and wake everyone up

No they wont. They wont care, if they give you shit say "Hey man, I pay my taxes and I was shitless scared..so I called."

they wont fine you or arrest you...they can't.

You could also call your neighbor, my neighbor told me if anything ever happens to give him a call and he'll come right over with his .45

4. Well...As a wise man once said...

5. So it stopped.. and now I hear it again.. And the neighbor's german shepard is barking too. Something doesn't feel right. The hair on my neck is standing up.

Edit: I'm a total weenie. Plus I'm 4' 10".. Totally not going out there. I have a dog.

6. #6 ProvidencePlant, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    This is definitely sig worthy! May I?

7. or look for yourself? everyone rails against cops when its them being hassled but then goes yelling for them when the dog growls...prove we don't need cops (when you are innocent as well as when you are "guilty by checking yourself

8. Dude go investigate, someone could be fucking your shit up. Let your dog go in first then follow in with a bat or a hammer or something.

9. Everyone rails on corrupt cops, society needs police for such instances as this one for people who can't handle themselves...

If OP is scared enough, he's allowed to call the police regardless if it's as easy as walking out the door with a baseball bat and seeing what the fuck is making that noise and making it stop yourself...

...or calling the cops and sitting in your room and waiting

10. just yell mommy n daddy will get em

11. are you joking? as much as it pisses us off busting smokers (its against the law) is part of their jobs and doing their jobs does not make them corrupt..granted some handle their power better then others, and some are just corrupt..people who can't handle themselves need to learn or at least make an effort...I stand very strongly by my first post

12. I just went went and woke up my mom and my 17 year old brother. I'm a female, and petite in stature so I didn't go out there alone. There are footprints outside the outer door that aren't ours. I know this because it's snowing quite heavy now and no one's been outside in the better part of an hour. One of his bikes is gone, so it looks like we'll have to call the damn police anyway.. :mad:

13. Aw fuck, now i just feel like an asshole.

Sorry that happened love!

14. dang, sorry for my rough advice,
    not that it really makes a big difference what your gender is but being a petite female it sounds like you did the safe thing.

15. It's okay. Kinda pissed now, but I'm glad I trusted the odd vibes/whatever you call that bad feeling you get. Not sure if I'll sleep anytime soon. I'm not touching that door outside. It looks like the lock or something's up, because there's wood slivers missing. Ugh. Dumb fucking assholes.

So glad I wasn't sleeping. The inside door's lock isn't as strong (as I thought the outside one was). God forbid they or whoever would've gotten inside here.:mad::mad::mad:

16. If it makes you feel any better I don't usually picture the bike thieving scumbags as the same people invading homes...I can't imagine that really helped though.
    stay safe

17. I take that back. His bike, our gas can, and the snow blower. That doesn't work. Oh goodie:rolleyes:

Dumb shits. I am sitting on the couch with my laptop and the dog is right next to me.

18. what worthless bums,

19. Who's snowblower? What kind of bike ( pedal/motorcycle)?
    How does someone steal a snowblower? They couldn't have gotten very far, go follow the tracks and see where you end up. Sounds like an adventure to me

20. They must be fucking stupid. The snow blower is broken. Why would they steal that? And the gas can?

Unless they're secret arsonists.:eek: