Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Indiana Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fal4cy, May 4, 2011.

1. Unless you find some homegrown your fucked central indiana is crap...

2. im living in the 574 until school comes back around :0

iv found a lot more dank around lately. this summer iv come into contact with three pretty decent friends from high school that now have decently legit dank hookups. hard to find in these small indiana towns.
    im getting tired of sorting through these mid quality QPs haha

3. indiana has fantastic nuggets. here's a hint. talk to hippies and older white males. like your dad's age. best buds ive ever got came from one of those two. not being racist, but in the "hood" in indy, ive only gotten garbage weed. brick mexican crap. if you want good weed you gotta find it. trust me. its here. 3-1-7

4. Wonder if those are all coming from same grower, they all look similar in trichome production and fluffiness/denseness ratio leading me to believe grown under same conditions. Maybe I'm not high enough to decipher this seeing how I haven't smoked yet today ;)

5. haha 765 here too