Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Indiana Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fal4cy, May 4, 2011.

1. hell yes i remember this!

2. Just left the 219 and now in Bloomington and I don't know a soul. Hoping to make a connect soon.

3. That town is flooded.

4. shouldnt be too hard man. wait till college picks back up, youll see some more familiar faces if your still around the age.

5. Bloomington had the best prices I'd seen in Indiana when I was there

edit: and some of the worst prices, now that I think about it. But one dude was legit as fuck. haha I had a hash connect in my dorms too, that was legit

6. Reppin 219

7. Well unfortunately college doesn't pick up until August and also I'm a Purdue graduate, so I won't be seeing any familiar faces. Hope to get connected much before August rolls around.

8. Pic 3, Dont forget about that nug when you go to wipe because thats some FIRE!

9. Hahaha, made me lol. Pretty fuckin high right now though, just got an oz of some Deathstar the other day :D. I'll try and get a photo tomorrow. Gotta get a new camera soon, cell phone is no good.

10. Just some randoms I don't think I've posted yet.

Attached Files:

11. They look nice
    And cakey

12. i live in clermont/avon indiana and i cant find any quality herb its all brick dirt im also lookin for a new hook-up

13. 260 represent

14. 219 represent

15. 574 here!

16. That shit's way too dank to matter. :hello:

17. #37 Ice Toker, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011

18. This is just sum of the random dank ive been getting in the 317

Attached Files:

19. carmel here....just moved into town, havent found any bud here yet....

20. In 574 for vacation