Random Idea

Discussion in 'General' started by Crunchy Munchie, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Just spouting ideas but hear me out..

Our brains are really powerful right, they can do simultaneous things without us even having to realise its happening. They send chemicals around the body to bring about different emotions and to heal cuts and stuff.. So, theoreticaly, could we become concious of these actions to the point where we can control the speed of which chemicals are sent to wounds to heal them faster? Like, wolverine I guess... [​IMG]

2. I also have an idea.

Why don't we take all the obese people in America, and switch them with the starving Africans? Problem solved. Where's my award.

3. But we already have...

Pharmaceutical companies already have it trademarked.

What will people want next? A tea making robot?

4. If you got our brain to start consciously controlling something like that, you'd likely have to consciously tell your heart to beat, your lungs to breathe, and all that other business your brain manages without you really feeling it. That would really suck

5. Yeah i thought about that too, it would be shit. You would have no time to concentrate on everything you need to all at once, thats why our brain does it i guess. But still, if you could think about a cut completely healing and it did infront of your eyes that would be pretty cool, no?