Random girl on the street asked for my facebook?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BaxterTheDog, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Ya bro be ready to smash that. Everytime a girl comes at me directly she s ready for the dick. But remember. She's got the sex drive of a man
    And so she probably gets laid frequently. With how easy it is being a girl an all.

2. bump....

3. So she is a skater-chick?  I think u should have her show you her skateboards in her bedroom and then lay her down and fuck her on her skateboard.   :cool:

"Ahem, is it getting hot in this library, or is it just you?  By the way can I please have your Instagram?"  

No offense but you sound like a leper lol.  (jk)  

4. You joking?

I'll make it clearer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3okb3kuts

5. Actually since I started describing a fantasy, here u go:

You should go skating with her and make sure her family is not gonna be home all night.

Then skate for like an hour or something, until you're BOTH hot & sweaty.

Then have her let you go back to her place and then u can suggest that since u both need a shower, that u should shower together.   :cool:

Make out in the shower and then go to her bedroom.  Smoke her up and fuck her brains out on her favorite skateboard.  

Then u can skateboard home before her family gets home lol. 

:bongin:

6. She wants tha d

7. She wants the D
    Good for you.
    Case closed? 

You need to go get laid dude, get out into the world and pound some vag young grass smoker...

9. Hit it and quit it! Smash it and trash it, toot it and boot it, also don't be a dummy wrap it like a mummy, don't be a fool wrap your tool

10. #51 zdfbasthasrt, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Good luck with the facebook whoore

[​IMG]   [​IMG]

11. she wants the d or to steal ur shit lol!

i wouldnt know what to think if that happened to me once a girl came over and sat on my lap at a mall when i was younger and i was just like "what the fuck you doin! get outta here!" and she ran off and me and my friends just cracked up so bad!

12. Thanks lol.  I think you read too much into it though.  I was just suggesting things for him to do on his first date with this girl lol.  

13. Lmfao reading that while looking at your profile pic...

Big black gets all the chicks 

They love the double chin 

15. lol that's interesting...good luck with that![​IMG]

16. Wait what happened?  Wasn't OP going on the date Friday?  WTF happened???  

Did u go on the date and did you hit that.

17. OP got date raped.

18. Facebook is the biggest waste of time... I can never get back all those years I spent on it. I left it a year ago and been fine without it, it creates more problems then it solves. Texting is stupid to. Why take an hour to text a conversation when you can call that person, tell them in 5 minutes and hear their actual reaction as opposed to thinking if their "lol" really meant they laughed.

19. [quote name="llllllllll" post="18612433" timestamp="1378081056"]Not even just on facebook. In person. I wouldn't try to pick someone up that I couldn't talk to face to face, and after that i'd prefer to have a voice interaction with them compared to texting. Just seems way more personal and inviting. Haven't had a facebook for a few years, either."social" networks are almost the exact opposite of that. Anti-social networks where people only care about getting likes on their own profiles and shit.[/quote]You just dont have the right.friends thenSent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!