Random girl on the street asked for my facebook?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BaxterTheDog, Sep 2, 2013.

yea and when you tell people you dont have a facebook acct they look at you like you're a leper

2. Yeah alot of drama starts on facebook, but i mean as long as i dont partake in that drama its all good i guess haha

3. You should be working on being balls deep, right. now.

4. Dafuq is Facebook?

5. #25 toPekomSeW, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    I think she wants the D! Do us proud and give it to her.

sooooo right.  people seem to live their lives more online than in real life.

7. Wow dude what the hell this girl asked me for my facebook on the bus the other day and told me I looked like a nice guy but she was an ugly broad and I totally wasn't into her. :( I feel like fate fucked me over

8. hahah me any my friends always used to joke about going up to attractive girls and being all like "YO! YOU GOT DAT TWITTER. LEMME HOLLA"

exactly! :p   I try to live my life in the real world and, occasionally, GrassCity.

10. She had a board as in skateboard? Fuck man, I wanna meet a skater chick.

11. yeah man she only knew how to ride but that honestly doesnt matter to me lol. I'm picking her up friday and we're going to the movies :D

12. Is she eh cuute?

13. Butter her muffin on Friday, or I will be very angry.

Nah, congrats :laughing:

14. why havent you posted her facebook on here yet?

15. Why the hell doesn't shit like this ever happen to me!

16. Girls that approach men are usually kinky...at least in my experience. Have fun

Wrap it up  :metal:

17. haha 2 likes

18. lucky ass bitch  :mad:

I've only met one girl who could actually ride a board. but I guess one of my buddies wants her  :cry: