~Random Drug Tests~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, Dec 4, 2009.

1. #1 White Smoke, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    Well I'm being forced to go into a 12 week program. I weigh 148 pounds and I am around 6 feet tall. I also have a fast metablism. The program starts within the next few days. I'm plaining on taking niacin. And drinking lots of water. I also am probably going to get some piss from my friend ( who is clean ) and strap it to my leg. A few Questions, do they frisk you before the tests? And do they watch you? How often to I have to take niacin? Suposlly I get tested when I get their and the last few weeks I get tested again. I have to pass the tests or I go to jail. From what I've heard, I should be able to smoke the whole time until the end, in which I get tested. So i have to quit about 3 weeks before the final test. I'm finding out all of the info. within the next few days. I'll post it up here when I find out whats happening.
    Edit: Does anyone where I could purchase niacin at? Thanks

2. #2 White Smoke, Dec 4, 2009
  3. #3 White Smoke, Dec 4, 2009
    Anyone.. I reli need help. please

4. what kinda program is it?
    the next few days is way too soon to try to flush your system. it usually takes me about 8 soild days to pass a DT.
    niacin is sold at like a gnc or walmart.
    good luck man, i also get DT's and fuck its annoying.

5. Youth Diversion Program. I am 18 but am forced to go to this stupid ass program because of my corpral at my school. And the DT isn't in a few days, the program starts in a few days. The DT are random. idk when they are so if I were to take niacin every day for 12 weeks, and drink plenty of water should I be fine? And I'm also gonna get some piss from my friend just in case. When I go their within the next few days I'll see how the DT work. If they watch over you or if they let you go in the bathroom.

6. bro ur fine... they dont watch u unless ur on like felony probation.. u just go in a stall and dump ur bottle of clean urine into the cup and ur out

7. make sure its at body temppppp

8. Everybody I know that gets tested for probation gets watched. My PO would follow me right into the stall. Be careful with that niacin...it'll burn the hell outta ya if ya don't know what you're doing.

9. #9 White Smoke, Dec 4, 2009
    Alright, well It's my first charge and it's for holding a bowl so parfelony or however you spell it. Anyways, I'm hoping i can just go in the bathroom myself. Are you sure about that steadybluntin?
    And I would like to add that I'm not on probation just in a 12 week program.

10. you know the piss has to be body temp, so you can't just have a friend piss and hold onto that for awhile for future use

11. I know, I've heard of a heater thing that you can also tape to your leg to keep it body temp.

12. #13 White Smoke, Dec 4, 2009
  13. you guys think that they will watch me or not? If not I'm safe. If so i'm fucked

14. yeah im in a diversion program in FL too and they def do not watch u.. the court sanctioned me to random DTs too but i got the dates for my Dts.. I have many friends who have cheated it and i am too

15. Niacin and water. Niacin's at any store with a vitamin aisle.

16. #17 White Smoke, Dec 4, 2009
    what!? awesome, well mines says random drug tests. I'll find out within the next few days. thanks for the info so far man. You got any more info on your program I should know about, so I know whats coming? how long is yours steadybluntin?

17. Are you 100% they don't watch you?

18. yeah i have to take 12 drug+alcohol classes and the instructor gives u the cup and u go into the stall.. even if someone does watch you u can take a condom have it on inside of pants taped to leg and poke with a needle.. do you have a PO?

19. #20 White Smoke, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    nah, I don't have a PO. I don't think. I g2 take 12 weeks worth of classes. Prob a class a week . so 12 classes like you. Do they wait in same bathroom wit you? And how am i going to get it off my leg if its taped, won't he hear it ripping off. And why a condom?