Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Drug Tests- Protein powder?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GlichxD, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Okay so I'm taking random urine drug tests each week due to some bullshit that doesn't even have to do with drugs/alcohol. -:mad:-

My question is
    : Will taking protein powder with creatine, drinking a lot of water and working out every day help me pass a drug test if I smoke a bowl right after my next drug test? :confused:

I know that thc is stored in fat cells so I got to thinking that maybe having something to help burn the fat more quickly might allow me to smoke every once in a while.... I miss weed so much!!!
    :bongin::cry::smoke:

Any suggestions BESIDES NOT SMOKING??? :wave: please and thanks!

2. Your other option is synthetic urine, if you can get away with it with the people who test you.

To answer your question, I guess it could hypothetically lower your chances but you could still easily fail.

I've heard a couple stories of lean (sub 10% body fat) people drinking TONS of water, and smoking right before the drug test and still passing, so I guess anythings possible. Wouldn't recommend it though if you can't take chances.

3. Only suggestion is not smoking, to be honest.

If you have drug tests every week...I don't care if you're Michael Phelps, you will not pass that drug test. At one point it will catch up to you...whey protein and creatine will do nothing either, idk if someone told you that...but no.

Only real way is to not smoke it...or more realistic in this situation...workout, drink water (but not too much water before the drug test, they won't accept clear piss and that's just suspicious), take niacin it might help but it's mostly a myth, as is pickle juice.
    You can go to walgreens and buy the THC test packs, it costs like $20 for one tester, you pee and dip the stick in, it's tests positive for thc or negative, sometimes you can't tell and have to try again..another $20. But if you know when you have a test it's nice knowing you passed a drug test before the drug test...I guess you said random though, so I'd just quit whatever you're obligated to so you can continue your smoking hobby, or quit weed and deal with it till your obligation is no more, just my 2 centz. :bongin:

4. It might work for one week. If you start doing it right after the drug test for more than one week you will fail.

5. #5 mushymoofatchocolate1, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Finally,

I registered to post this, hopefully it conveys the message intended.

I disagree with all of the posts under this thread, no offense but I know the feeling and I have taken the time to figure this one out.

1. in order to beat this test you have to understand how it works and what it tests for.

2. The most common test you will encounter is a urine test.

3. urine tests can produce a negitive result through dilution (drinking excessive amounts of water to dilute the concentration of trace chemicals they test for.

4. often a dilluted sample will get flagged for low creatine monohydrate levels.

5. this is where your protein choice is key, if you get a protein with creatine in it and dillute your piss by drinking a ton of fluids (gatorade) and take a b5 supplement, it is likely that you can beat this type of test.

Explanation, The high amounts of water you drink dillute the concintration of chemicals dissloved in your piss, if you are able to dillute the sample enough to not cross the test threshold your test comes back negitive. However, the labs have caught on to this and have started testing for creatine levels in your piss to check for a dillution. If your creatine levels come up to low you will get flagged. Thats why you take the creatine (protein) if your supp. has more than 5gm of creatine and you take it three times a day for 3 days prior to your test you could pass.

the best way to test this is to get a test kit yourself and play with the ratios to get your sample diluted with enough creatine that it does not get flagged (b vit. will add color to it as well).

Hope that helps good luck.

6. hey guys i need help,. does dominos uk . milton keynes branch drug tests ? coz i might drink protein supplement to dillute weed, i used . i stopped smoking weed since i've read the application form that says i need to have medical test before going in. i applied for in store .