Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

random drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nesqik, Sep 3, 2018.

1. i smoke about 5 times a week, but about 3 out of 5 times it’s only a few hits from a bowl to put me to sleep. the other 2 times, it’s passing around a blunt with my friends. as an athlete, i drink a gallon of water a day. would i be okay for a random drug test? pretty sure it’s just a dip stick test from the store. i could take creatine supps or vitamin B if needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Absolutely NOT. You will test positive 100 times out of 100.

3. would it not just be diluted?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I’d recommend just not smoking until you’re tested or until the testing is over. Just try to detox your body look up natural detox remedies for it and that can help.

5. #5 Reborn budsman, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Sadly, No. it’s not nearly that simple. You are regular smoker. You pee is hot. Period. A gallon of water is what you should be drinking a day anyway.

Get a subbing plan. Synthetic or natural.