Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vampqueen, Feb 14, 2018.

1. #1 vampqueen, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    So I was sent to the office at work today at around 2:30 to take a random unexpected (mouth swab) drug test. The brand of the test is called Oral Eze, I think.

I smoked at around 12:30AM-1:00AM so about 13-14 hours before the test. Ugh. They administered the test and then, when I was finished, told me I could go back to work.

Have any of my fellow stoners passed a mouth swab even after smoking the night before? I am freaking out. I typically only smoke on the weekends and one or two days throughout the week. Im 5'7 and about 140lbs (if that even matters).

Any help from you guys would be awesome. Im just so worried. Cant sleep or eat.

EDIT** I brushed my teeth, used mouth wash, ate, and drank coffee about an hour before the test. I also had gum in my mouth right up until I took the test.

2. I don't think you can pass a mouth swab test if you smoked the night before. You have to do stuff to your mouth like mouthwash or something.

I don't know a lot about mouth swab tests, but it just doesn't seem logical that you would pass if you smoked the night before.

3. I passed a swab test and had smoked the night before, but I drank a shit ton of water, brushed and gargled, rinsed with peroxide and baking soda, and downed a green tea.

4. I brushed my teeth, used mouth wash, ate, and drank coffee about an hour before the test. I also had gum in my mouth right up until I took the test.

5. I brushed my teeth, used mouth wash, ate, and drank coffee about an hour before the test. I was also chewing gum right up until i took the test. I hope that at least helped a little bit. :(

6. I'll update this thread when I find out if i passed. Cross your fingers for me pweaseee

7. You didn' t have that information in your original post. The stuff you did may have helped. Annicus said she passed hers after she brushed and gargled, rinsed with peroxide and baking soda, and downed a green tea.

8. I know, I edited it into my original post so that info is there now. Thanks for the positive words. Makes me feel a little better at least! ☺

9. I usually wait no less than 24 hours before the test. I always work for me.

10. Lmk how you do

11. #11 vampqueen, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    I will! And thanks for responding. Fucking bullshit that I cant even smoke some weed on my own personal time.

12. If i had known id have to take the test, i would have stopped for 3 or 4 days ahead of time. Sucks! Im hoping i pass this time

13. Just a little fyi for anyone who wants to know, I did not pass my drug test. Go figure. Didnt get fired though which is pretty fucking surprising!