Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Drug Test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ZeroG., Jul 30, 2012.

1. So my girlfriend calls me up and says her wife was selected for a random UA. She's not a smoker the wife...but about ten days ago she sat in on a session and took a few puffs. novice probably didn't inhale correctly, and admits not getting high because she's a noob. anoob.What do you seasoned vets think will she pass or is she screwed?

2. Your girlfriend has a wife?

Damn, your a Boss.

3. This dude.

4. Yes and I'm hoping not an unemployed one.

5. if she never smokes and hit it a few times, as in less than 3 or 4 hits, then she should be fine.

however maybe you (OP) should use commas and periods a little more frequently...and proof read, that was super confusing

6. polyamorous i would assume?

as sweet as that is! no drug test threads please:cool:

edit-im sorry... she will be fine dude

7. My bad didn't know it wasn't an allowed topic. Thanks tho.

8. its not not allowed its just annoying to see 10 different threads on the same subject everyday... ill admit its getting better BUTTTTT you should try using the search next time, it saves everyone time and in some cases frustration or flame... i wasn't trying to be a dick though sorry dude...

now back to the my girlfriends wife part... care to elaborate?:cool:

9. I'm on my phone and it's just so difficult to use Swype on here. But that is her in a shell. Never tokes.

10. [quote name='"smokintoke"']its not not allowed its just annoying to see 10 different threads on the same subject everyday... ill admit its getting better BUTTTTT you should try using the search next time, it saves everyone time and in some cases frustration or flame... i wasn't trying to be a dick though sorry dude...

now back to the my girlfriends wife part... care to elaborate?:cool:[/quote]

No worries. I was really baked when i first came in here, and didn't think of using the search function. As for that part. My girlfriend, who I share a love of MaryJane with, is in a relationship with a female. We hang when we can, have sessions, txt chat whatever....occasional strip club shenanigans. For the most part she does her thing i do mine.