Random drug screen test inconclusive

Discussion in 'General' started by Chris Wilson, Oct 13, 2019.

1. I got a random drug screen and my instant came up inconclusive I smoke daily and heavily and had smoked the day of the test the sample was sent in for further testing why would it come up inconclusive and is there any chance in hell it stays that way or come up negative

2. I am no expert........but i would say you smoking THE DAY you gave your sample..........might have something to do with it..............:confused_2:

3. Why would it be inconclusive?

4. well if you used THE DAY you tested......my guess "inconclusive" means..........."this person has SOOOOO mjch THC in their system, we can't "conclude" how much.............."

5. Ha inconclusive. Neither a positive nor negative reading. Usually that means the person reading the test is suspicious off top, but because the line is there, although barely, it’s there.. or reverse depending on test. But inconclusive also meant I could look forward to another test sooner than later..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. It means that for whatever reason the tech couldn’t validate the results on the quick screen, which usually means that the sample will be sent for lab testing. No way you will pass if you are a daily heavy smoker.

7. It doesn’t quite work that way. They don’t test for thc in urine samples, they test for thc byproducts, or metabolites. If you were completely clean you could smoke a joint right before taking the test and pass because your body hasn’t processed the thc yet. Smoke that same joint the day before the test and you would be much more likely to fail. The fact that they test for these byproducts rather than thc itself is the reason that you can still fail a test 30-90 days after quitting.

8. I am not EXACTLY sure of how it works..........but I KNOW.............the more THC you intake.......the higher you will test.......and the MORE THAN LIKELY........longer it will take you to be clean.........

9. Haha it does look like you shout :)
    Totally though. Took me about 14 weeks to clean out from 10 years of smoking pollen.
    Then slightly less after 2 years of smoking weed.
    Now I just change jobs lol.

10. I know.............and I have been told that alot.........and I really do apologize to those that it bothers.......but ya know.........im gonna keep doing me.........love me, hate me, DESPISE me..........but in the end.......it will BE ME..........