random coincidences relating to the number 420

Discussion in 'General' started by reefernbeer, Mar 5, 2008.

1. anybody ever have any random 420 realated coincidences? today, i was browsing through itunes and noticed i have exactly 4.20 gigs of music. yesterday, i was buying some groceries and my total came to $4.20. also, about 2 weeks ago, i was standing in line at some restaruant, and my order number was 420 (at the time i was real stoned and just smiled real big to myself). haha hell yea to random weed related occurances!

2. there was a dealer that worked the drive through at taco time. IF he was the guy taking ur order u could order some shit and the total came out 4.20 (i forget the item i never bought from him) and then u asked for 1 or 2 packets of green sauce. u would get .9 or 1.8 and he would add 10-20 dollars to the total when u paid.

3. well, we were about to snort some hydros, then we saw the time, 4:20PM, so, instead we break out a week old doobie, this happened this last weekend. Hell Fuckin ya for random weed related occurances:hello:

4. I'm diabetic and occasionally I check my bloodsugar and it'll be 420 and I go "OH" but then I remember it's not a good thing. :(

5. haha i wonder if anybody has the number 420 for their license plate? that'd be tight!

6. my works address was 420

7. Everywhere I look I see 420, its fucking crazy.

8. that is fucking awesome. too bad there are no drive-thrus in my town..

my roommate was number 420 at taco bell or something and kept the receipt ... thats about it

9. I checked my minutes on my cell phone yesterday....

10. My stoner friend lives on High Street, but his address isn't 420 sadly. What an asshole.

11. Yeah ever once and awhile yeah like if I go and buy some food or something sometimes the total ends up to be $4.20 such interesting coincences.

12. The local burger king around here is on 420 high street :hello:
    let's see.. I had a dentist appt. at 420 PM.
    Yesterday during a sess. we actually smoked at 420 without meaning to; we were impressed.

All I can think of ATM. I am pretty high though :p.

13. I get $4.20 at taco bell alot.

Notice 4.20 on the clock alot.

I noticed 4.20 alot.

But im also very aware of my surroidings and notice alot.

14. on sunday while i was driving back to college i saw 2 cars with 420 in their license plate, and i stopped at 711 and got some taquitos and a fouintain drink and the total was $4.20. i figured it was a sign, so as soon as i got home i loaded the bong and enjoyed my taquitos....

15. California Senate Bill 420!!!

16. One time I was really baked with 3 of my friends, and we decided to play WiiSports bowling mini games, the "Power Throws" one, for those who are familiar. Anyway, 3 out of 4 of us got the exact same score (420) during the first round. After that we had to smoke 3 massive packs of the meter-long ice chambered glass bong... mmm.

17. my high school was at the corner of 4 high st and 420 weber st. My friend has a licence plate that is 4twenty

18. one dumbass kid at my old highschool had "blunt3d" for his plates.

i usually always blaze at 420 in the pm, when im up, ill blaze in the am too.

one of my good friends last four digits of his social is 0420.

everytime i pick up a 12 pack of pepsi products, aka mountain dew it always comes out to 4.20

19. When I was a young kid, the local library allowed you to "adopt" a book. I was in to castles at the time, so I adopted a book about castles. ~flash forward 10 years~ the date is 4/20, I am working at the aforementioned library, shelving books when I come upon a book in the stack of returned books--it's about castles. When I opened up the front cover, there was my name on a small certificate saying that I had adopted this book on April 20th, 1997 :eek:

20. i saw that a combination on one side of a briefcase of my dad's is '420' for his birthday, april 20th