Random chick bitches me out

Discussion in 'General' started by diesel45645, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Well fuck my life this is awkward. I have a designated smoking spot in an alley by a garage- no one can see you unless there directly driving by. So I take out my pipe and have a couple hits. I put it away and have my regular cigarette after. Right as I put my Pipe back and put a cigarette in my mouth she pulls up into the driveway and rolls down the window. I'm thinking oh shit she saw my pipe I gotta run. She says ' hey what the fuck are you doing smoking behind my house ( there's at least 10 empty packs) go pick them up or I'm calling the cops.' she parks watches me and as I walk away she calls the police. Aww fuck. I run to sev get some munchies and run home. Kinda freaky cause I have a blue coat so I'm very easy to pic out of a crowd and a town of 6k people.

2. Hahaha dam tobacco

3. wrong section.
    (Real Life Stories)

4. That's what you get for living in a small town. That's why I moved.

5. were they your empty cig. boxes/butts?

6. yeah those blue coats are a bitch.

7. That's why I always run around naked, I blend right in

8. [quote name='"doob3r"']were they your empty cig. boxes/butts?[/quote]

Yupp.

9. [​IMG]

Yeah, them blue coats are real attention getters, eh?

10. Why you throwing empty cartons on the ground op?

Y u no recycle?

11. Ugh im not a law abiding citizen, I don't believe you 100% are either.

12. [quote name='"diesel45645"']Ugh im not a law abiding citizen, I don't believe you 100% are either.[/quote]

If someone was throwing empty packs of cigarettes on my property I'd put a whoopin' on them.

Don't litter, let alone in my yard.

Treat the planet nice..

13. I do highway cleanup whenever I can and volunteer regularly at the local food bank. I've done my part and I'm keeping the garbage men payed. I did pick them up tho

14. "I'm keeping the garbage men payed"

:laughing:

15. I'd say "Smoke my cock", and watch her as she wastes her time calling up 911 to report me for smoking a legal cigarette in a public area.

16. /thread

should of been like bitch im da po lease.

17. [quote name='"Neurosis"']I'd say "Smoke my cock", and watch her as she wastes her time calling up 911 to report me for smoking a legal cigarette in a public area.[/quote]

Isn't it illegal to be on her driveway? Like leaning almost on her garage. I think she may have called the cops cause she saw my pipe. Whatever. I went to another house and another car fucking pulled up. Didn't say anything. I hate smoking from 5-7.

18. why do you park at other peoples houses? lawl dude just ride around real gs smoke were they want to fuck them other guys..

19. That's all irrelevant. You didn't pick them up. You said you ran. What are you, 15? Pick up your trash and stay off other peoples property.

This is a very mature and well thought out post.

Because he was on HER property and he threw his trash on her property. That's not cool, nor is it legal. Trespassing and littering.

20. No I meant she watched me pick em up then I ran. She said pick then up or shes calling the cops. I picked the up. She still called the cops.