1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

random car talk

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by docleary, Feb 13, 2014.

1. What's in it for a generator? I've got a brand new Cummins I habe no use for, just sitting here at the house.

Here's my "can I borrow your boat" ride lol. My father in laws 36 YF. I fucking LOVE this girl, she's fucking fast, and will take whatever you throw at her.

The only thing I would change is the 3 blade props to 4. 1.6 mpg with the 3 blades[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. It's 900 ponys WTF cares about gallons per mile LMmfAO. Damn that's gotta be more fun than a bucket of ants at a picnic. (I said I'm gonna be FIRST to that fishing spot !!)
    Got a few like that here in the harbor. My Glass guys son runs ones very much like that.
    BNW

3. Haha!! 72 is the fastest I've ever had her, and it's not that sketchy, believe it or not. YF makes good boats. Granted, they're all right there in line with Hatteras, Jarrett Bay, and Donzi (which are all 3 not even 30 minutes from my house)....CC wise, I would still prefer the YF.

That's a '14, sticker price; 290k. Repower earlier this year. He had triple 350 verados on it, but had nothing but trouble with them.

My big kitty!![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. That's great, been missing boat talk. I grew up sailing on a 38' Ingrid that my Dad built for his parents and I've been getting the itch to buy a trailer sailer. Something in the 25' or less catagory.

My first boat was a 23' Kiwanda Dory then I went to aluminum fishing boats from then on.

5. @A guy
    Catalina knocked out several thousand trailer-able 25 footers from the 70s to the 90s that can be picked up for not a lot of coin. One of my former coworkers had one for many years and loved it. Extendable tongue trailer made it almost tolerable to launch if the ramp was long enough the trailer didn't drop off some hidden shelf. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ya I've definately been eyeballing the Catalinas. I don't look forward to the setup and knockdowns of day sailing a trailer boat but where we'll be living in a few years I don't expect moorage fees to be a welcome addition to the budget.

7. Just a bit over 300 a month to keep my 27 ft in the water here in So Cal.
    BNW

8. l picked up 730 hp edelbrock supercharged coyote this week. Going in 1956 f100 unnamed (4).jpg

• Like Like x 6
  9. hah. thats crazy yo

• Like Like x 1
  10. IMG_3891.JPG IMG_3900.JPG IMG_3901.JPG IMG_3891.JPG I'm doing the valvecover gasket on my bmw ...

• Like Like x 2
  11. ...[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You