Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random bursts of thc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Feb 7, 2014.

1. It bothers me how random people who think they know what their talking about are going around debunking myths that have no medical experience on, don't say something's not true unless you can prove it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I usually agree with your posts and stuff toad, but I'm going to have to disagree here, flashbacks if drugs are a thing... I quite literally get then all the time... And no, telling me that their are studies disproving it won't change my mind; I know how I feel

3. you can "feel it" without the chemical being in you system.

but whatever, i give up guys. keep thinking drugs just stay in your body without change or degradation indefinitely lol.

4. How long are we talking about flash backs after being clean... I'm thinking 1-2 days it's defiantly in my system. I think your talking about a few weeks?

5. any amount of time after the psychoactive cannabinoids have been reacted to inactive metabolites. less than 24 hours.

6. I've always heard that it stays in your blood, witch would mean in my system for a few days, just going to have to agree to disagree

7. I don't think they're suggesting they are staying in your system. Or at least I hope not ha.

When THC is gone it's gone. The stored in fat stuff is bullshit. same with LSD. Your mind can create a high VERY similar to Cannabis...especially when it's used to you constantly flooding your cannabinoid receptors with godly THC. Happens during tbreaks. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all...there's no way to really "make" it happen. Unless you LD and you smoke in your dreams...but even then it's not the same as being high. It's only a "reflection" of a high. Just like a dream is a reflection of reality. Mind is a strong thing. Random phantom highs are in no way controllable and you can't "make" them happen so they aren't too terribly useful and is more like an afterthought where you notice the similarities between a natural reboot of your receptors and a Cannabis high.

Cool...but not anything to write home about.

I'd be curious to know if anyone gets these years after not smoking or just during tbreaks.