Rand Paul Moneybomb August 20th.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisInCanada, Jul 21, 2009.

1. #1 CannabisInCanada, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    RunRandRun.com - A money bomb for Rand Paul

The plan is to raise 1,000,000 for a Senate bid by Rand Paul, Ron Paul's son on Ron Paul's birthday August 20th.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEKCqLAdD34"]YouTube - Rand Paul for Senate FTW!![/ame]

2. Wait, Ron Paul has a son?!

Holy shit, I need to stop smoking. :rolleyes:

3. #4 aaronman, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    What gives bro? Why do you post that hateful trash?

He "has no sympathy" for cyclone victims in Myanmar because he doesn't believe it is the American taxpayers responsibility to pay for them? That's a disgusting mindset man. Ron Paul believes in voluntarism... you know, the real kind of charity. :rolleyes:

I don't even know what you're trying to imply... that he should bankrupt himself for his son's campaign? These moneybombs will raise more than Ron Paul's net worth.

4. He's made millions by understanding the economy and knowing where to invest his money. Furthermore he's a (still practicing) doctor and he ofcourse has some of the $34.5 million that liberty loving Americans donated to him last year without him asking for any of it.

I still think it's a good idea to support him and Rand Paul making a political bid independent of his father but very close to his father's ideology. We need to show the media and the world what kind of ideology we support. This is a very effective way that will also benefit his campaign in many ways.

5. I'll definitely chip in a few bucks.

I've looked into Rand and he is just as legitimate as Ron is, so it's not like a Caroline Kennedy voting in the name not the ideology thing.

A Paul in the senate, that would be nice...

I believe they're working on a money bomb for Schiff too

6. August 7th

7. Ron Paul's son is named after Ayn Rand?:D

Wow, that's like George Bush having a son named something biblical like Jebediah...

Are all Republicans going to use bombs to raise funds?:D

Economic terrorism becomes you guys.

Is Ron Paul John Galt?;)

8. Who is John Galt, anyways?

I feel for the man, because I share his name (Although it is not my first name), and I'm sure I share it with him for the same reasons. I hope he gets a senate seat, would be freaking sweet.

Also, I still don't understand why you have some obsession over Republicans and Democrats, for once can't you just look at what they fucking stand for instead of lumping everyone into one fucking party? You need to understand that the only reason they consider themselves Republicans is because they are Republicans in the real sense of the word, not in the sense of the word that Bush ran under. These people are libertarians, they want freedom, not fucking war mongering, which is what OBAMA is also doing.

These are the only people who have money, who are starting a real grassroots organization, who are making real change in the minds of American people, but you laugh and make fun of Ayn Rand and think it is great that you can make a hilarious play on words with this "money bomb."

9. #10 SmokinP, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009

Dont know how you can call that hateful Aaron.. Look at some of the stuff that is put up about Obama and good ol GWB...
    As you have said before its an opinion.. I dont agree with everything that is said in the article but in the interest of meaningful debate i think it was worth throwing up..

In Ireland a lot of succesion goes on and just because one guy might be good it does not mean his son / daughter etc will be..
    Look at the Bush family.. Senior was a warmonger and Junior was worse.. Look at the Clintons..
    I am skeptical of all politicans as i am sure you are..
    I am particually skeptical of kids following their parents into politics..

10. I don't see why Democrats and Republicans can't ever get along, The word Democrat used to mean what Republican means today but you act as if you are a totally different race.

Rand Paul supports Taxation with Representation, the very reason we left the English was because they didn't follow that. Now you are trying to make fun of a guy who believes and cherrishes our values as a nation?

Then again i'm sure you don't share any of the common values of society unless you are benefiting some how off of them.

11. I bugged out. I'm a Paultard. (Mental disorder). :smoke:

The establishment bias against Paul is infuriating to me.

I am skeptical of pretty much everything, but not Ron Paul.

I suppose that is foolish, but he has yet to disappoint me (as a statesmen).

12. -------------------------------------------------------

Randal...Went by Randy til Wifey thought he was too long in the tooth for a diminutive.
    Read and likes Ayn Rand but no connection. But he did drive Murray Rothbard to the airport once, which is very cool.

13. I'll be chipping in. If him or Schiff could get a seat (preferably Rand), there would be a strong Libertarian voice in both houses.

14. This video from RunRandRun.com is just awesome. So much truth in it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDSn71I97Aw]YouTube - Support Rand Paul For US Senate! - MONEY BOMB AUGUST 20th![/ame]

15. Whatever it takes to break the status quo in Washington I'm for 100%. From now on, I'm for whoever the media ignores...they seem to get it wrong EVERY time including the last time. I will contribute to a candidate for the first time in my life and will be proud of it.

16. If he's anything like Ron im all for him. His father has really grown on me in recent years with his ideals and the way he presents himself.

17. Hey man, I wouldn't take it so personally--I think it is safe to say that we are all cynical of government officials right now, and I think that is where it is coming from.

Now I don't necessarily agree with him, but, like I said...you are usually good about taking things in stride boss--don't let that get to you. :smoking: