Rand Paul Beaten Up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HongKongPhooey, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. upload_2017-11-7_15-52-50.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Waking up on a quiet Sunday morning to the roar of a leaf blower, then looking out your window to see your neighbor blowing all his lawn debris into your yard. Now that's a good way to get you ass tackled. In Texas, Rand would have been shot.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah and the guy may get some serious charges now for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Congress should open a full investigation. Who knows Rand's neighbor could be one of Hillary's assassins and should be sent to Gitmo.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. #neverforget Seth Rich

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rand deserves a beating for tarnishing the Paul name. The apple fell far from the tree this time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. He could always get his old job back in the optical department in his neighborhood's Sam's Club

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Good...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. He should've made leaf mould instead ...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. "Boucher could potentially face 10 years in prison for physically attacking a politician."
    They're like a protected species it's ridiculous so if you're going to be a pussy old lying piece o shit politician you have some further protective measure to keep you safe from getting beat up
    Just the fact that based on a personal fight with a neighbor this guy could be in more trouble because Rand Paul is a politician then say antifa people beating up the innocent it's just ridiculous
    Fuckin preposterous

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. ¡Dios odio a los políticos!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. I think its funny. I wish they would do that to more of them
    But my hats off to him
    Most rich people have someone else do their lawm

• Like Like x 2
  14. Unless it was staged to get a sympothy vote

15. Why do you have a problem with politicians being a "protected species?" I don't see the problem with it. People shouldn't physically attack politicians.

Though I am curious about one thing. Say you attack a police officer while they're on duty. Obviously you're going to get a charge for that, but wouldn't it be a different charge if you attacked them while they're off duty and walking around as a regular citizen? Should it be that way for politicians? Politicians are essentially always on the clock.

16. People shouldn't attack anybody a politician shouldn't be any more important than anyone else...
    Fuck em all!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. I hate them all so much...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. So are Cops

19. guess that was the "very petty" dispute they have been speaking about.

yes, now THAT IS EDGY!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.