Ran Over Dog :(

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blazed'n'Confuzed, Feb 4, 2014.

1. [quote name="MightyBreesh" post="19463193" timestamp="1391519403"]Why only take him to the vet if he had an owner? Hopefully he wasn't suffering :-\\Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Because it's easy to justify that it wasn't their fault if the owner didn't have control of the dog. Which is fucked up, because accident happen. My Gfs dog got mower down by a hit and run driver right outside her house when she was 7, because he just got loose. It happens. Her dad was the most careful person ever and strict. Ex air force. Dogs end up outside by accident. People will do anything to justify cruelties. The blame is everywhere but on them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dogs are a god send. they are the only creature that will love you and always be happy to see you. no matter what abuse they deal with, that tail will still be wagging when you walk in the front door. killing a dog is sick. I know it was an accident but I would never leave a dog in te street. that's disgusting and cruel. that little boy wondering why his dogs not coming home will never know the reason, becuase of you. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. [quote name="vostok" post="19461120" timestamp="1391479920"]Hit & Run ...you are fucked in these enlightened times with cameras and phones,, best give yourself up, strange I never thought of members admitting shame on GC before, why didn't you stop and see the owners, tell us tell the judge[/quote]You can't get hit and run for a dog asshole.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

please make your point without calling folks names. - Yoda

4. The dog made NO NOISE when I ran over it or when I stopped to look back.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I posted this on here because I felt shame and regret; not because I wanted to be attacked and accused of being sick, cruel, and a murderer.

I'm sure most of you would have done something similar in my situation.

6. Poor dogeOmega369 :wave:

7. it funny, in the less developed countries nobody would bat an eye if you murdered every last one of the stray dogs (and mainly) cats that just wander everywhere.

but here theyre our pets that some people love so its different. not saying either way is better i just think the difference is funny.

8. BREAKING NEWSVideo footage has just been released showing OP running over that dog. Please note, this video may be too mature for people under 18 lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZTDLrK-7rc&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

9. #29 Deleted member 42976, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    that sucks man. i never hit a dog myself but i remember one time i was riding with my grandma and i saw a dog start to run across the street out of the corner of my eye. i warned her and she slammed on her breaks but it was a 50 mph area so she still hit him pretty fast. we tried to get out to see if he was ok but he got up and hobbled off.

10. [quote name="Jet Life Records" post="19463249" timestamp="1391520729"]You can't get hit and run for a dog asshole.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]No kidding. It's still a hit and run regardless of it not being so legally. And name calling is not tolerated at gc. This is an adult forum.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think you should of done the right thing

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 cdphalanx, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    What you do when no one is looking says a lot about your character

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm not judging because I'm just as broken and imperfect as the next human but dude you hit a living breathing creature and just left it there to die, that's pretty messed up, immature, selfish and cowardly IMO...

• Like Like x 1
  14. You should feel shame and regret.
    You were hoping many would be as callous as you were and gain support for your choices.

You can still go back. :smoke:

15. The dog wasn't alive when I stopped to look back. It was lifeless. There was no one around whom the dog could have belonged to. Regardless if it was a stray or not; there was not a person around that I could have approached to take responsibility.

16. You know, under all circumstances I would agree with you, but I'm not a cruel person and I feel pain over that comment.. in school I was always the one making friends with the outcast and the one who would become friends with the ones who were bullied. Just recently, my friend told me he would have committed suicide if I can't become his friend back in freshman year 5 years ago. So, please, try not to judge me over this incident that I feel horrible about.

17. [quote name="Blazed'n'Confuzed" post="19465077" timestamp="1391543680"]The dog wasn't alive when I stopped to look back. It was lifeless. There was no one around whom the dog could have belonged to. Regardless if it was a stray or not; there was not a person around that I could have approached to take responsibility. Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]You can't tell if it was dead from a rear view mirror. You left it for dead.. And If it had tags you could have found where the owner lived.

• Like Like x 1
  18. You still could of nutted up, and taken responsibility for your actions...

I hope you decide to go back...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Go back and do what? Who am I going to tell? If the owner, if it even had one, was careless enough to have, not just one, but three dogs out on the street, do you really think they care enough to stand around waiting for me to go back and apologize for ACCIDENTALLY RUNNING OVER A NEGLECTED DOG??

20. #40 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Double post