Ran Into A Fellow Blade Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Qued, Dec 6, 2011.

1. [FONT=&quot]So this guy who I know from math class smokes and shit, really big stoner like I am also fucken loves bud. Anyway after finals I went picked up a gram of good and then he smoked a blunt with me of Kush he grew it himself. “ So as we are smoking I thinking to myself stoned this guy is my fucking twin or some shit we both grow both go to school both fucken love weed and same music” so then I was like you ever here this site called grasscity and he was like yeah man I love that site talking about how it has such good info about growing. I don't know the dudes screen name but anyway I thought that was cool was wondering if anyone else ran into a fellow blade before[/FONT]

2. That's tight as fuck, man. I'd freak if I ran into someone from gc. :smoke:

3. Met a blade before I knew he was on GC. He actually referred me to this website. He learned just about everything about growing on here...I was pretty impressed with his op. Then the pigs came to his place, luckily he had been tipped off 2 days earlier that someone ratted him out. :( Doesn't grow no morez.

4. I had a dream that I was on gc and someone made a thread bitching about the same teacher I had and I was like wut tha fuck do I know you? And the person kept commenting no and I was like bullshit and I got pissed because the poster wouldn't just tell me we were in te same class. Yes I'm weird

5. I ask a lot of people but almost everyone I ask says no... it sucks lol

6. Ive met two blades now.. intentionally but ya.

I asked most of my friends but none of them knew what it was. One tried but...

uh..

well.. he couldnt work the site lol hes a tard.

7. A kid that started smoking way after me hung out with me like 3 weeks ago, and I was like you ever heard of GC? And he was like "Yeah dude! I made an account 2 days ago"

It was chill

8. Several friends of mine are fellow blades.