Ran for the first time in a while

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by smc707, Nov 2, 2010.

1. and I feel great! the last time i ran for exercise was at least 5 months ago, so i was a bit rusty to say the least. the whole reason i decided to go running was because i was stressed out over a persuasive speech that i was working on for one of my college classes. so i decided, FUCK IT DOIN IT LIVE! and i got my exercise clothes on and went out

i ran from this park that is right around the corner from my house to a major street in my town. so it was a little over 2 miles round trip. I didn't time myself because i wasnt trying to beat any previous times or anything.

all i had was my iPod and man music really does help! if anyone likes Dethklok i suggest "I tamper with the evidence at the murder site of Odin" its a great song and kept me going with the epic guitar rifts and solos :)

i got back about 20 minutes ago and anyone who regularly works out knows the feeling that i have right now. endorphins man, endorphins:smoke:

just thought i'd share my experience with everyone and hopefully this motivates someone who is having a hard time getting started. i know its only one day, but hey its a start!

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Flips Out[/ame]

3. Fucking wild coincidence, i went running for the first time in a few weeks tonight too.

Endorphins...oh yeah, feels good to open up again. Keep on Livin'...