Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ramen weed question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kbubb91, Sep 24, 2011.

1. you know the square ramens which you can get for like 20 cents, i heard that if you boil it on the stove, then in another pot make hash butter, then put them together, you can get high and it looks like your eating lunch

can anyone back up this rumor or is this a rock of shit.

2. well umm, considering cannabutter gets you high.. I would say... no :D

3. It probably would work but you would have to make sure you end up eating the cannabutter. It's sort of tricky with soup though. Make baked goods instead. I actually weed pound cake the other day and it was delicious.

4. #4 kbubb91, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    i know but i suck balls at cleaning up my baking, if i had time but my mom is noisy, i was just looking for something cheap and quick i can put cannabutter

5. Tell her to keep it quite so you can make some baked goods then :hello:.

But seriously, as long as you consume the cannabutter (assuming it was made correctly) you will get baked. Doesn't matter if it's on a piece of bread, baked into muffins, or melted in soup. Cannabutter + your belly = high times.

6. bread you say, hmm i just bought one of those awesome italian bread loafs and ill you need to do it grind the weed up and boil it with butter(1stick per 1/8), then pour it into another bowl using a cloth as a filter. then let it refrigerate (ps im asking if im correct or wrong)

7. Youve gotta let it boil for a while dude, il usually take about 24 hours to make a batch...

Sounds like a firecracker is moee up your alley...

8. Its true, theres threads about it. U cook weed in a water/butter mixture. but ive only heard of it being done with the packs of ramen, not those cups.

9. If I had only
    Enough weed to make 1 brownie or 1 soup bowl, I would just smoke the ganj

10. ^^^that's untrue...

You can make cannabutter in as little as 20 minutes.

Op, your best bet is weed oil... Like olive oil with weed. use a muffin pan.. and put your bud into one of the cups... cover it with oil... bake that shit for like 20 minutes at around 300 degrees... add that oil to your ramen.

11. correct normally, however this is my motive, smoking stays an hour or 2 in the system, then your sober, edibles last 4 hours, i want something that can get me through all of my college classes(3 hours and change) and ill still be high when im done. also if i start to lose my high i just eat some more.

12. so would an 1/8 ground up and about 4-6oz of olive oil work(stirred)

13. [quote name='"kbubb91"']
    so would an 1/8 ground up and about 4-6oz of olive oil work(stirred)[/quote]

Use a fatter oil coconut Oil is Prime

14. That would be a lot for some ramen.... I single serving of ramen (with my tolerance which is average) would only have .5g (worth of weed oil) at the most.

15. oh this isnt for 1 batch, this will supply many many batches, also ill do stuff like putting it on my toast.
    so i will mix the oil with the ground up weed and put them in muffin pans

16. There's a couple good step-by-step tutorials for Canna-oil. Basics though:

-Preheat oven to 215 degrees Fahrenheit.
    -Put ground weed into an appropriately sized pot & bake for 25 minutes (decarboxylation step).
    -Pour in enough oil (Olive, Coconut, Canola, etc.) & return pot to oven.
    -Bake at 315 degrees for 45+ minutes.
    -Strain all plant matter out (cheese cloth/coffee filter).
    -Enjoy Canna-oil with bread, in soups, on pizza, in a smoothie, in oatmeal, on ice cream, etc.

17. Read Some some Bad KittySmiles posts, she knows what's up with the edibles. Decarb the weed first

18. ok sounds good, just a quick question on the decarbo... step, now i have an empty pan and add the ground up weed. so its just the weed, 215 and the pot right, no water or etc.

19. Correct.. Also, cover the pan with aluminum foil.

20. ok cool, now that i figured it out, i just need to get weed and then wait til my mom goes to work. ill have it done and cleaned up by the time she gets home.