Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ramen Noodles With Weed (Fast way to COOK Weed)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hazed, Feb 7, 2006.

1. omg i fucking love you for this recipe ramen + weed = the best fucking thing ever conceived.....like whooooaaaaaaa ......am i making sense....? china////////

im stoned :smoke:

2. yeah I love this recipe I've done it three times now, each with 1.5 or 1.6 grams of good mids. Works great each time.

3. i just used kroger brand noodles (butter and cream flavor?) and added extra butter, boiled for 20 mins and im eatin it now. hope i get fuckedd :smoking:

4. Damn I just tried it again...this time with about the same amount of butter, but about 3 grams of shake and stems. Its been about an hour and 20 minutes now and I honestly feel like Im on Oxycontin. My body is tingling all over and different places feel "higher" and "lower" than others, like on some parts of my body it feels like something is pushing it while other parts feel normal. My eyes are red and my mouth is dry but my brain isnt fucked up at all! I hope I get higher cuz I dont have any more weed to smoke!

5. Howd it go

6. well didnt work as well as i hoped but i was kinda full so i think it might have fucked it that way

7. Going to try this with a buddy on the weekend. Planing to split a pack and put in 3 grams of very good cryastally mids. Good? Too much?

8. alright so i made some ramen and am waiting for the effects heres what i did

took around a gram of some good bud and got it all ground up

2 cups of water

like 4 slices of butter

added all of it to boiling water

cooked it for around 1:30 - 2 hours and lots of the water got evaporated so i was left with this thick buttery brown stuff

added some water to get it back so hiegth so i can add noodles

added ramen and cooked it for around 5-10 minutes and added seasoning

tasted great , just like a creamy ramen noodle soup that was buttery , drank broth and ate everything

tell you how it goes

9. i made some, its got like 1.5 grams of some good middies in it, im eating it now, its good, but salty as hell, i can eat it fine tho

10. youll both be fucked up if you followed the directions :)

I just took 4.5 xanax bars and 3 somas :)

11. or broke because you're stoned....

i tried this last night and i was still buzzed a little when i woke up (i ate it before going to sleep).

12. is there any way this will work using a microwave?

13. ^^^ i read NO on like page 5.

hmmmm firecrackers were the SHIT so i gotta try this. and not drink two 40oz this time.

14. I have all day off on thursday, a cupboard full of Ichiban (Sapporo Original, heavenly) and most of a half-O I bought recently...wonder what I'll have for breakfast! :D

15. Ive eaten 1.5g of kush and went to sleep directly after just to see what its like, such good sleep, such good dreams. Happy it worked for you man

16. NO

17. ok... just ate some ramen noodles with around half a gram of dank... its been about 45 minutes and im feeling a really nice mild buzz so far... and i found an interesting article about ingesting weed...

this article is written by health canada

http://www.medicalmarihuana.ca/manual.html

interesting read... i'll post again when im stoned

"Taking cannabis medicines internally is more efficient than any other route for two reasons: First, unlike smoking, all of the medicine is available for absorption; none is destroyed by burning.
    Second, and even more significant, when taken internally via the stomach and gastrointestinal system, the active ingredients in cannabis are acted on by the liver, which adds a so-called hydroxyl group to THC and the other cannabinoids. For unknown reasons, these hyroxylated versions of the cannabinoids are many times stronger and longer lasting than the original versions present in the plant itself."

so what i gather from this article is that eating is way more efficient than smoking... never knew that

18. ^ya it is more efficient because the herb is being processed in your system longer..it has to go through the entire length your intestinents (sp..lame I know lol).

I have prepared weed ramen several times by mircowaving, and it definitely worked. I didn't smoke before or after, didn't get my hopes up or anything (placebo), so it simply did work. Go back a few pages, I believe I posted my results the first time. The nasty thing is I used peanut butter instead of butter a couple times cuse I didn't have any. It's not something I could ever do again.

19. what if u use kief? u think it would take effect sooner and harder?