Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ramen Noodle Weed Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fudgemonkeyp, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Well I read about Hazed's Ramen Noodle Weed recipe( http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...ramen-noodles-weed-fast-way-cook-weed-11.html ), and it seems very interesting thus I plan on trying it. It is going to be me and 2 other friends. Ive got about 3 grams of headies, and I was wondering about how much should we use per person. We've all got a pretty low weed tolerance, and I heard overdosing on eaten weed sucks, nasuea and such. I see different suggestions on how much weed per person, so if you guys could give your thoughts. Thanks.

2. if you are going to do this i would make cannabutter instead of just adding the butter and weed separatly.

3. this may not be of any concern to you but if u can i try to save the dank for smoking and use some of the middies or shawg for food items....just a thought:smoking: