Ralph Epperson & his 4 hour presentation of America's Secret Destiny, New World Order

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Four hour presentation, you damn right. He made this DVD back in 2009 & has given his permission to share it. If you felt so inclined you could add this to your own channel.

Ralph Epperson & the NWO go together like peanut butter & jelly, and those not familiar with PB & J, they go good together. With or without crust is optional

Quick review for those who don't know who this man is
    A. Ralph Epperson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    He's written
    and his website, Ralph Epperson's Latest Conspiracy Catalog

He'll go into more detail about himself in the video. In this video he'll go into the past and present day while showing you his findings and conspiracies. Lots of information here.

AMERICA'S SECRET DESTINY
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8LkIZVii_E"]‪AMERICA'S SECRET DESTINY‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. dayum 4 hours... you expect stoners to watch all this? haha actually i'd love to but my attention span is like a goldfish...

3. i havent watched it yet, i will tho. but i gotta say, this....

is me..

History especially in america, happened because it had to happen. it was in our dna to populate, build armys, and conquer land. then the dna evolved into building technology. and now the balance of life is at an extreme end, and is about to flip over and start again clean. its been happening that way for billions of years. we arent the first attempt at human life on this planet.

4. Damn right I expect it! :laughing:

Truth be told, if you're into history, American history, conspiracies, secret societies (see: Masons, Illunitanti, and the Order of the Quest), and of course the NWO, well then you want to see this. So if these things interest you, you'll prolly be happy its 4 hours. And you don't have to watch all four hours in one sitting.

5. fuck the new world order