Raleigh in the building

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fuego919, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Sup everybody. Been lurking around on the forums for about a week or two and thought i'd get in on the action. Very recently moved up to north carolina and before that lived my entire life in Miami, FL. Very interested in talkin tokers from my new city, my hometown and all around the globe honestly. Only been smokin since this past 420 so i'm still a noob with this shit but i'm learnin fast. So anyways thats it 4 now, feel free to drop me a pm just to say waddup or whatever

2. I'm going to school in rockymount man, jump on 64 and i'm 40 minutes away. glad to have you on the board:hello:

3. thanks man appreciate it. and hows the weed over there? i'm missing the hell out of my old connections back home right now:(

4. its terrible man all mids, if I want anything decent I need to go to richmond. but I know there is some dank in ur town man i've seen it, go on nc state campus and meet some peeps they will point u in the direction, just get to know them before u ask

5. Yea, theres some good shit going around the Raleigh/Wake County Area right now. just got to find it.

6. I'm actually a student at state so i'll definitly be on the lookout and hopefully wont be long till i'm smokin again:smoking:

7. Welcome to GC. I'm relatively new here as well. I'm an old timer though so hanging around state looking to find some doesn't really work for me so I'm starting a grow.

8. what's good man welcome to NC...I live in Greensboro, so if you can't get anything good in the 919, we got you over here in the 336!