raising ph levels in soil.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sledneckn, Nov 9, 2011.

1. hey guys i have a problem with the soil i am growing my super silver haze in. the water i put into the soil is at 6.5. but when i test the water that runs out the pot after i water them it is at a 3 PH level. how can i raise the ph to about a 6.5. ? it takes alot of bakin soda to get it to even move. so im not using bakin soda like ppl say to use. what else can i do? Iv read u can put lime dust to raise it? or does it just neutral it out at like 7?

2. flush, flush, flush with 6.8... if its a one gallon pot you need one and a half gallons to correct the ph... if its a two gallon pot you need three gallons of water, and so on

powered dolomite lime sprinkled on the top of the soil before the flush will greatly reduce the problems of a flux in PH in the future, and it takes about two weeks to kick in... if you find the chunky pellet style just crush it with a mallet in a baggie... don't need much, just a pinch or two

3. i have been watering it for months tho wit water at a ph of about 7ish and its still at 3.. the soil seems to be keeping it down at 3