Rainy days

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by J-dubb, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I live in Washington. Nuff said. It rains here a lot. Although many people absolutely despise it, I am quite fond of it. I'm not saying I don't like a good sunny day along with the rainy ones but some days, when it's raining constantly, I like them just as much as a bright clear day. How could one not admire the Northwest's magnificent scenery and ecology? These wouldn't be possible without this rainy environment. Not to mention there's something spectacular about looking into the distance and seeing the creeping clouds misting rain over the evergreen landscape.
    Does anyone else really enjoy days like these? Or the Northwest in general?

2. im on the east coast but i love rainy days

3. One day it had been raining all day and I was seriously bored of everything inside so I decided to take a stroll through the woods to smoke. I came to a ridge that had a killer view, smoked, and stood there for a solid hour just taking it all in.

4. I love swimmin in the pourin rain.

5. I like rainy days, when its not just a little bitch sprinkle all day with tht grey over tone...those days are so depressing hahaha, but if its one of those days where you wake up to a monsterous thunder explosion and its pouring balls and its a thunder storm all day...i fucking love it...

6. I live in washington too, the pacific northwest is fuckin beautiful. I love the four seasons and all different kinds of weather that we get. The coast is awesome, and I think the rain is just as good as a sunny day as well. There's something so refreshing and relaxing about rain

7. A friend and I were surfing the other day and it was raining. It was pretty cool to turn our backs and look at the mist floating down through the evergreen trees on the cliffsides. Fuckin awesome!

8. i think they are ideal for a day off work with a fat sack of herb while watching movies

9. for sure, rainy days are great when your inside a warm house. but when you're outside and whatnot, walking and standing around in the pouring rain it sucks

10. i love the northwest. oregon, western washington, british columbia. i plan on making my home somewhere in between seattle and whistler.

11. I love rain. Makes me feel so much more positive about everything.