Rain

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud Head, Dec 14, 2001.

1. There has been way to much rain in Tennessee!
    It rains here at least three days a week now. In the construction buisness this much rain just screws everything up! Is there anyone out there that needs rain? Can anyone out there stop the rain?

2. Long as I remember The rain been comin' down.
    Clouds of myst'ry pourin' Confusion on the ground.
    Good men through the ages, Tryin' to find the sun;
    And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain....

I went down Virginia, Seekin' shelter from the storm.
    Caught up in the fable, I watched the tower grow.
    Five year plans and new deals, Wrapped in golden chains.
    And I wonder, Still I wonder Who'll stop the rain...

Heard the singers playin', How we cheered for more.
    The crowd had rushed together, Tryin' to keep warm.
    Still the rain kept pourin', Fallin' on my ears.
    And I wonder, Still I wonder Who'll stop the rain...

:)

Brainrape

3. Bud Head you must be just on the other side if the Great Smokies from me. I can see on the radar you getting dumped on. Over on my side we are getting some but not like you'all. Seems to happen alot like that. Snow the same way. We could use some more but it just won't come over the mountains.

4. yes! their is a ainti rain dance! let me call my red friend! lol ,its realy a rain dance but he always fucks it up!by get stoned on his ass, lol

5. Brainrape i remember that song all so well. I still can't find out who'll stop the rain!

Roll1 I am just west of Nashville. About three hours from the moutains. I'm going to put a spin on the rain and send it your way!

Unoit all i can say is you know it! I don't mind the rain but 16 inches in three weeks....Damn. I am looking to buy a barge or swamp buggy with a backhoe attachment! lol

Rainman call up your friend and i'll supply the weed! lol

It was supposed to be fairly sunny day today and no rain. Guess what, it rained again. not much but enough to get me out of working again! More rain saturday night and sunday! Damn i need to be in the Bahamas laid back stoned as hell!!!