Rain I HATE The Fucking Rain.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Funk-D, Jun 17, 2010.

1. #1 Funk-D, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    Ok, for those of you that don’t already know I got 4 ak 48 plants growing out doors. It started off as five but I lost one to the rain already. Anyways, in the morning the weather looked great. I checked on my plants, and they looked fine. When I got back home like I always do over a morning bowl I check on the weather which informs me that today’s weather will be mostly sunny with light rain storms in the afternoon.

I figure it’ll be good because it’s been sunny and hot, and last time I watered my plants I used nuets anyway so I figured it’d be good for them to get good old fashioned water. So, around 1pm central time it starts to rain…and like rain storms my ass weather man…it fucking rained hard as FUCK! But, for only like an hour….but due to how hard it did rain I decided to check on them.

What I saw was fucked up…3/4 of my plants had been hit so hard by rain that they had fell over into the dirt. And one out of those three had literally gotten flooded…and it was my biggest one. I did my best to stand the back up and the sun has came back out, but they took quite I beating, and I’m not sure if the biggest one that got flooded is going to pull through. I’ve thought about moving it. But with all the water I can’t even see where I’m digging!

The pics are in order of severity…any advice would be appreciated blades, because I have no idea what to do for’em aside from wait it out, and hope the sun can’t get’em through. I’ve had to pull numerous snails off of them, and I pulled off all the twigs, and shit I could. But like I said I don’t know much about outdoor growing so advice from those more experienced than I would be appreciated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know the last one looks fuuucked up huh? I don’t know what to do…fucking rain why? FUCK!