Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rain Bong Water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyrokwah, Sep 16, 2010.

1. It's pouring over here, and I was looking outside, and suddenly, I had an idea. A bong rip with water using pure rainwater straight from the sky. No holding it in some container and then pouring, because it contaminates the rainwater. It's still cleaner than many other alternatives out of a container, but it's the cleanest straight from the sky.

I'm currently without ganja right now, but anyone try this? Results?

2. rain water is dirty. it has to pass through a whole crap load of particulates. filtered water is filtered.

3. if i didnt live in pittsburgh id try it

4. Just got that storm too I think. It was literally raining cats and dogs here in the midwest.

it could be any storm though haha idk.

5. lmao nope and i probably never will.you see i have a little thing called a tap. i don't know if you've heard of it but it has clean running water...:smoke::smoke:

6. lol what do you expect to happen?

A mystical, clearer high all because you used rain water instead of tap/bottled water?

Ever heard of distilled water?

7. Rainwater is definitely not the cleanest out there...

8. i say go for it, bro. OP wants to do it because it's completely natural (with the exception of pollutants and shit), i think its a good idea

9. Dude, you need to do it with glacier water. Thats the cleanest water there is naturally. Plus, it had this epic blue colour to it and tastes amazing.

10. considering rain water binds to impurities and dust in the air

and watch out, I bet Louisiana is still raining oil haha

11. :hide:

12. acid rain...

prolly filters the shit outa the carcinogens

13. Glacial water contains tiny bits of rock and minerals called "rock flour" in suspension from the grinding action of the glacier. Those rock particles refract the green/blue spectrum of the sun's light so it appears to be colored, but the water in it is in fact clear.

14. its not gonna hurt you if you do it :confused_2: so give it a try. you probably wont even be able to tell the difference :D

15. Dude now alaska cant go selling little bottles of died blue water...you just ruined a business HAHAHAHAHAH

16. Nah, I'm currently away from big cities, no factories for miiiiiiiles around. And, I can get pretty high up. There, it really is clean. Even cleaner than distillied.

And I've taken Honors earth science, so I know they need condensation nuclei, etc., but its still the cleanest out there.

17. cleanest in the sense of pure, no, cleanest in the sense of it has no added chemicals, and maybe no pollutants... yes... its going to have dust and debris in it no matter what you do, but, that dosent mean its bacteria ridden hhahahaha still clean water

18. Acid rain, pumpkin... It aint healthy.

19. There are definitely places where the pollution level is low enough that the trace amounts of pollutants are so minimal, it wouldnt matter.... It still would be cloudy ass water tho, like everyone has said... Dust is everywhere, pollution, isnt (well, not in quantities worth bothing over like say.... middle of georgian bay in lake huron lol)

20. Do it man, I love being close to nature. One of my most memorable smokes was actually quite recently. Tree+wood pipe+magnifying glass+herb=nature up the fucking wazoo. I'd totally use rain water if I didn't live in the desert of the US.