Rain and fertilizing plants.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mashedpotatoes, Sep 19, 2010.

1. So we have been having rain showers for the last 5 days or so. I typically water my plant once a week with a dose of bloom fertilizer and a gallon of creek water. Right now though the plant obviously doesn't need to be watered due to the rain, but it's been 7 days since I last fed it, so I am wondering should I skip feeding this week as not to risk over watering, or just go ahead and give her nutrients. According to the forecast it is going to rain more tomorrow and after Tuesday we will will have a few days of sun. Rain so far hasn't been heavy, just off an on showers throughout the day with constant overcast.

2. i asked this question too and what people told me was if i wanted to fertilize, to do so while its raining and to use a stronger concentration because the rain will dilute it and wash some away

3. its fine to water them like normal. i wouldn't add any more fert thought. just give them what they are use to. just water them a little slower, so the plant sucks all the water up.