Raiders

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DundeeDundurty, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I read an article in the paper about raids on 420. Supposedly they have gone on for the past few years. The article mentioned that random gardeners were targeted after running license plates while the gardeners were getting supplies at local do-it-yourself shops. Am I being paranoid to think I should stash my grow (3 grapefruit and 2 majar-i-sharif all a little over a foot tall). The article mentioned that the raiders built the case by snooping through trash and monitoring energy usage. I dispose of things under-the-radar, and only have 1000w. Am I paranoid or should I just ride the storm out hoping for the best?

Some of those raided the past few years where hobby growers and nothing major was found, but somehow some dickhead judge signed off on the warrant.

Any thoughts?

2. Your being paranoid. If a judge was dumb enough to sign off on those warrant all you would need is a half way descent lawyer to get you off. Shopping at an indoor garden supply store is not illegal. Nor can a case be made against you for that, and energy usage alone. They may use your license plate as a starting point to figure out who might be growing but would have to find much more substantial evidence to charge you with anything.

3. The judge did is what got me worried. Albeit the majority that were raided were dumb assess, a couple were simple do-it-yourself like me. Some were well off, getting raided for growing marigolds. The rich ones were the ones that got this to the press. The judge is being investigated. Supposedly the raids will continue.

I would like to think I'm paranoid. I should have moved to Colorado when I had the chance. It sucks living in fear for growing the best smoke.

4. I'll post after Saturday if I was just paranoid. Until then I'll puff tuff.

5. isnt there another thread in security with the exact same posts but the thread is under a different name?

6. I'll have to look. Not by me, but there could be.

7. Ok, I'm just paranoid. Ghost is clear. For now on though, I will borrow someone else's vehicle when I go to garden store just to be safe. I'm going to transplant my Majar-i-shariff (super stinky) to soil and take them to the great outdoors. That will leave my nice smelling grapefruit indoors, as they do not smell near as bad. This will help my odor problem, and hopefully yield enough to blast it, and make some wax.

Oh, sorry admins for posting this in the wrong section. Rookie move.