Rage?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MaxAmmo, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Just returned dead island (crap), for rage.

Anyone play it? Your thoughts?

Love bf3 but need some goofing off time haha, plus my girl gets bored of bf3.

2. Cool environment, good gunplay, terrible story, and horribly short. I honestly would have kept Dead Island over Rage, because at least Dead Island has SOME type of replay value. Rage is one and done, if that.

3. I played the shit out of rage this weekend. Still have a little bit left to go but it is a fun game. Definitely worth your time.

4. Dead island isn't a game I can play. I don't have too much time to spend, so I sort of stick to shooters. I got it cause I love zombies, but my add plus little time prevents me from enjoying it. Fun at first, but always glitchy also.

5. 5 out of 10

6. Have you tryed Left 4 Dead?

7. They keep playing the shit out of those Dead Island commercials lately. I love left 4 dead 1 & 2, and zombies in general... so everytime my girl is around and she sees the Dead island commercial she tells me to get it and I have to tell her every time that the game sucks lol

8. The commercial was convincing for dead island! Game is nothing like that lol, such a waste of time.

I have ps3...

Nazi zombie>left for dead (both fun).

Rage was ok, didn't spend too much time, I'll return it in 9 days for batman lol.