Rage Against the Machine

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by twilly, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Just been listening to a little rage all blazed out...its awesome, who likes rage here?

2. love rage. the first band i was ever in was a rage cover band haha

3. rage is great music. great great music. :D

4. I love rage, they're are so bad ass and their music is very very meaningful and deep. If you ever have a chance to see them live DO IT, it will be well worth it.

5. The best chorus in rock and roll history

Fuck you! I won't do what you tell me...
    Fuck you! I wont do what you tell me....Motherfucker!

Politics+hot licks+stage presence= RATM

6. Listening to The Ghost Of Tom Joad right now. Rage rules!

7. Whats everyones favorite album from rage? I think I have to go with the self titled.

8. Rage kicked ass at Rock the Bells in SF in August. Man, everyone there was so fuckin' high.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uWbxENimKUc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uWbxENimKUc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

9. definetly battles of los angeles. though evil empire is a close second

10. i'd have to say Renegades Then battle for los angeles, then evil empire.....their self titled is great, but for some reason im not really pulled to it as much as the others

11. i wasnt a big fan of renegades, compared to the other ratm albums i mean. great album i just think their original work is better than a cover album.

12. I would defiantly say all their albums are great, however renegades is the weakest one just simply because its a cover album. best intro is take the power back, they play it in natural born killers right before they destroy the jail....fucking kick ass

13. Tom Morello is in the new GH III, badass.

14. There self titled was there best, it was def different at the time but shit im burnt.

15. great band, no one like them before and no band like them since, Go Rage!

16. hell yea i love rage. def one of my favorite bands. i was lucky enough to see one of their reunion shows at voodoo fest in new orleans this past weekend. probably the best concert ive ever been to :hello:

17. I would have gone to Coachella just to see them, I heard it was excellent.

18. rage against the machine is awesome, they are one of the few bands that are not afraid to be diffrent and take a stand for what they believe. Does anyone remember one of the members climbing up a metal structure at some mtv awards or some shit(cant really remember)

19. Wasn't that Tom At some mtv event? I think he spent the night in jail. It was really funny though.

20. Oh yeah, I don't mean to sound like an asshole but this was kind of cool/

My guitar teacher was jamming with Jon Theodore (the mars volta drummer) and then I guess Zach from rage showed up and they all jammed. I hear they have recordings but they aren't gonna be released sadly.