Rage Against the Machine opinions

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by OnlyDreaming, May 12, 2013.

1. #1 OnlyDreaming, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    What is everyones opinion on this band?

Personally, I can't stand it. It seriously sounds like something an angsty upset teen would listen to. Yes, I'm aware most of the lyrics to their songs have "deep" political meanings, but I could really care less for their lyrics when Zack's voice is so dang annoying. I never really did favor metal/rap.

Again, this is just my opinion of this band. Feel free to post your opinions on RATM, blades.

For those who haven't heard of Rage Against the Machine, here's a song by them that my buddy said was a good song of theirs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp3kcHchD1Y]Rage Against The Machine: Bombtrack - YouTube[/ame]

Peace :smoke:!

2. RATM is solid but would be better if the frontman could actually spit on the mic lol de la rocha kind of wack IMO

3. I like rage. I don't love it. I respect them as artists, I think they're talented. I appreciate the messages they're trying to spread. I'm not a die hard fan though. I can't listen to JUST them for an extended period, ya know?

I do enjoy it though, that funky ass guitar and shit. ;)