radiohead

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by one4one, May 12, 2009.

1. do u guys like radiohead?

2. Radiohead is too good. I got the chance to see them live in STL last year. It was awesome.

3. i went to there concert in camden. it was the best thing ive ever been too

4. In_Rainbows is almost always playing in my car. (it has been raining a lot lately)

5. ooooohman!!!! such a great band. the last album was good. not the b part thou.

6. I disagree the B side is my fav. Up on the Ladder, Down is the New Up, and Go Slowly are all amazing

7. i dont know i never paid attention to the b part and the times i tried to listen to it didnt caught my attention although when i first listened to kid a i thought it was crap, now i think is amazing:)

8. I want to make love to radiohead

9. I enjoy some good Radiohead. I enjoy their later stuff like Kid A, Amnesiac, and HttT compared to their earlier work like Honey or The Bends. I've only heard a few songs from In Rainbows but I liked what I heard.

10. Hey so if you like Radiohead let me go ahead and make your day:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JB_Ift7V2E]YouTube - Radiodread - Paranoid Android[/ame]

This is off Radiodread, a FAN-tastic reggae cover of OK Computer by Easy Star All Stars,
    they did 'Dub Side of The Moon' and 'Easy Star's Lonely Hearts Dub Band' too. All fantastic.

11. I love radiohead. Radiohead and Tool are my 2 favorite bands. I saw them live last year in Dallas and it was such a brilliant show. I couldn't pick a favorite album but right now I have been listening to a lot of Amnesiac.

12. i freakin loveeee radiohead, i think they are amazing. great to listen to stoned, their cds remind me of "concept" albums kinda like the wall? they are the kinds of albums i listen to from beginning to end.

also they are great to use as a sound track while tripping :hippie:

and if your a fan of reggae radiodread by easy star allstars is pretty sweet too

13. Dude! Radiohead and Tool are my favorites too. Along with The Smashing Pumpkins. Nice :)

I used to be the same way as that other guy that said he prefers the later stuff to the songs on The Bends.. But after awhile The Bends really grew on me and now its my second favorite Radiohead album behind Kid A. But all Radiohead is good Radiohead to me.

14. They're in the process of recording a new album.

Thank God for Radiohead.

Pitchfork Link

15. im a moth who just wants to share your light <33 *

16. Yeah man I love the smashing pumpkins, tool, radiohead, pink floyd, and NIN. Those are my favorite bands. Oceansize and Isis are worth a mention up there as well.

17. if i knew you in real life. i think we would get along very very well