Radio Flyers Vid/Pictorial Thread of Dank and Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Radio Flyer, Mar 5, 2009.

1. #1 Radio Flyer, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Hello City. Glad to be with you all again.

Dropping some milks, glass, and all that goodness down here.
    Starting of with my first tube.
    24" RooR Double Perc
    Roo Slide

[​IMG]

Ak-47
    [​IMG]

White Widow- Been on this stuff non-stop recently from a grower. Knows his stuff for sure. GREAT TASTE, super clear head high.
    [​IMG]

2. #2 glassart, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    Nice RooR, milk, WW, and AK.

Enjoy

3. Oh, plenty of glass to come. I have a mini perc to show off soon.

4. killa killa where ya been man?

5. Nice glass dude, good to see you back.

6. Thanks guys. No matter where I was, I'm here now and that is what matters eh?

[ame=http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/RekartsNayr/?action=view&current=BothPercs.flv][​IMG][/ame]

[​IMG]

9mm. I could literally take this to someones head and walk away still smoking on it.
    [​IMG]

7. 9mm US tube is bangin' dude, i almost got one from BFG too, but i broke my toro so i had to replace it.

8. Thanks 521. I'ma have to have a conversation with you about that Green KC inline of yours.:D

9. Good to have you back, bro. Can't wait for more updates.

10. Good to be back Trikky! Hopefully more glass soon, and milk will come plentiful through here.

11. The thickness of that US Tubes 9mm is incredible, right??

12. I have no fear in breaking it pretty much. If someone broke into my house, that thing would be my weapon of choice.

13. It also doubles as a bat for mailbox bashing.

14. That's not my style though. I don't like Federal Offenses. That just reminds me of Dazed and Confused and the guy catching them at the gas station.

"You know breaking someones mailbox is a Federal Offense, now I dun called the police."

Never get's old.

15. [​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

=

[​IMG]

best pic i could find of that weapon lol.

16. Maybe I'll see a tube with some of those on it someday and pick it up for mailbox smashing purposes.

Until then this thing doubles as a flower vase and tube.

It's just classy looking. Turn the joint into the corner of the wall and people will walk past it and think nothing of it all day.

17. Maybe the best scene of the entire movie. (Except when he threw the bowling ball into the car window) Those US Tubes look so sick.

18. Yeah, well that part was a section of the mailbox smashing part, so it belongs in there too. Haha.
    Well, these U.S. tubes are nasty. Just to show you how thick this bad boy is I took a picture so you could see the walls really well. At least on one side anyway (sun glare).

Good evening.

[​IMG]

19. totally unrelated, but i dig the hair radio!
    makes me miss my long mane.

20. Thanks. Speaking of that, where is The Legend? He always said the same thing.