Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Radio Flyer Dankness Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Radio Flyer, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hello everyone, I've been neglecting the herb side of the Forum since the split and I guess it's time to share some nug with you all.

Plenty of pics to add so I'll spread em out.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some nugs and milk.

KIF
    [​IMG]

Lemon G
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bubble Gum

[​IMG]

And MILK

[​IMG]

2. damn dude, thats some delicious lookin bud. and good to see the kustom is getting a workout

3. those are some dank buds.sprinkle that keif on yer bowls of dank and you'll be set haha:smoking:

4. I don't sprinkle kif on bowls, I pack bowls of kif.

5. #5 stickey_fingerz, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    NEW signature

V +rep

6. Bowl of KIF

[ame=http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/RadioFlyerGlass/?action=view&current=kif.flv]kif.flv video by RadioFlyerGlass - Photobucket[/ame]

7. SUER DANK SHIT!!!! + ReP on the Vid.

8. Lookin good, you know you coughed your ass off after that hit lol. At the end of the vid when your about to shut the cam off you can see your chest move as if you were about to cough but held it in

9. i dont think he did..why are u on his ass about it?

and have you ever milked a bong with a bowl full of kif?
    ...harsh as fuck.

+rep for sick buds. that bong looks awesome as well.

10. Thanks for the comments guys, but I don't believe I coughed up my lungs on that hit.

But there are plenty others that made me cough up a lung.
    Kif rips are intense. They really send a rush through your veins.

11. Some Northern Lights
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Widow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Another batch of Lemon G. Comes in the plenty around Ohio towards the end of summer.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. You should definitely keep this updated. Thread is awesome so far. Milk vids, dankness, and good photography.

I'll keep checking back.

14. First BHO run, shitty but more to come.

[​IMG]

15. I'm really digging that roor. really really digging it. I also like the buds, but that bong is fucking epic

+rep

16. Thanks man, it's definitely a great tube to own.

17. Love me some Jack Herrer

[​IMG]

Some No Name
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some more No Name
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More Lemon G
    Comes around Ohio a lot.
    [​IMG]

18. Sick Sick Sick! I love your Kustom and all the Kief/BHO, oh nad can't forget the funk nuggets. More milk please...

19. Love the grass. Love the glass. Love the worked section and disc on that kustom man

20. That bong seems fun to look at. Nice pickup.