Racism..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Spliffin Bowls, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 TexRx, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011

The africans were still slaves nonetheless. Just because "aunt jemima" was in the kitchen tasting all the food she made (checking for poison) doesn't mean she lived a good life....she was fat and depressed and made a great chicken salad

:)

2. Our president has been in court for rape and corruption.

We have just had a minister found GUILTY of dealing Cocaine who will be keeping her government job.

Of the 30 employees I have, there have been 3 cases of theft in the company, 1 of violence, 1 of sexual intimidation. In all 5 cases the guilty party was black, educated in a post-apartheid South Africa and too young to even remember what it was like.

In South Africa, universities allow black students in to the exact same courses with a 10% lower mark than White or Indian students. (58% vs 68%)

We have more white farmers killed EVERY YEAR by gangs of black youths than there were political deaths during the ENTIRE 30 YEARS of apartheid.. think about that... every single year black south africans kill more white south africans than ALL the blacks killed by security forces during apartheid!!

The head of the youth league sings "Kill the Boer" (farmer) and calls white people thieves and murderers..

I dunno... I have yet to meet these "evil white people" that everyone talks about and have rarely encountered racism in whites as hateful and aggressive as that I encounter in blacks..

I just find it weird that 18 years into freedom, 18 years of free education, homes, medical, social grants and affirmative action and the vast majority of black south africans are WORSE OFF than they were under apartheid??

I'm not making a judgement call.. just stating a couple of facts... use them as you will.. the story on the ground is not always what the "free press" tells us.

3. there is no logical explanation to racism or hate. people dont like what is different i guess.

4. The same reason lions hate gazelles, it's just the way it is. Instinct.

5. "wrongfully blowing away" a gun wielding, cocaine dealing gangster is a subjective. I'm happy they killed the prick, it had nothing to do with race.

6. Dude lions don't hate gazelles, they eat them...as a food source....

Were you serious?

7. If anything the lions love the gazelles, you know, if you really think about it.

The truth is, 95% of people that complain about it, have never experience real racism. go back to the early 1900's and see how you feel about "racism" today.

8. i would but i dont have a time machine

9. Discrimination is bad, but it doesn't only apply to racism. Racism is just meh; a bunch of people arguing about who's more ignorant with their generalizations.

10. You can't just forget about the past...race relations are what they are today because of what happened in the past. Many black american families are where they are today because of the effects of slavery, segregation, and hatred. The current generation of young black people are the least affected by the effects of past bigotry, and we are moving even further in the right direction as time goes on as far as race relations go, but to deny the importance of past events to present situations is to ignore facts. We can't ignore the racism of the past, we have to acknowledge it and its effects and move on from it.

11. Love the responses this thread has picked up. Didn't mean to anger the Brits with my word selection, if it's true he was shooting at the cops then by all means he deserved it.

Any other message board this wouldve become senseless race bashing and locked. +1 to THC for letting people be open and honest about such taboo topics.

12. #32 takeahithun, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    this.

some people are just ignorant fucks and some were raised like that, but people need to open their eyes and see that blacks are the same as anyone else.. that goes for any race..

ive seen people on here refer to blacks as monkeys and gorillas, its really not ok..

i just dont see what anyone gets from putting someone else down .. a feeling of power? some think they are superior? i look down on racists almost like i would a rapist, most wouldnt even go toe to toe over it because theyre fucking cowards..

im cool with my white bredren, latino bredren, asian bredren, and black bredren

but racists can suck my black cock.. you dumb ignorant faggots.

13. Hate is a poison passed on from one generation to the next. Until people realize they are poisoning the minds of their children, hate is going to be a common occurrence. The way we're all mixing sexually, there wont be race in the future....guess nobody else saw that episode on south park...

14. #34 TheDankery, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Racism is encouraged by the Elite, who really run the show. The more you dislike other people for things like race or religion or sexual orientation, the more they can pit us against each other, the more they win.

[​IMG]

The war profiteers, the military industrial-complex, the prison industrial-complex, the big bankers, the political, institutional Elite who really run this puppet show are glad to see it when the masses hate each other over minutia like skin pigmentation or national origin or what god or gods one does or does not worship. The more we fight eachother, the greater the power and wealth they can accumulate to rule over us all. Hate is a weapon of mass destruction and a tool used to control the population. I hope we can evolve beyond hatred one day.

15. You sound mad. Maybe you should open your eyes and read the article. With dozens of blacks they cleared out a 7-11 in a minute.

16. So? Hundreds of people of all races just looted the hell out of London (albeit it took them like a week). It's only racist if you use that article to tarnish the reputation of all blacks, otherwise it's just another sad news article.

17. what im sayin is how come you cant just look past someones skin color or there beliefs and just see them as a person? its 2011. you'd think by now people would get there shit together and just live life without hating.

18. Not all white people supported slavery, in fact most whites were never slave holders before the Emancipation.

Racial animosity was started and fueled by the ruling classes to keep the black and white working classes against each other, which made organizing and unionizing, to fight exploitation, very difficult. It was the bosses who were laughing and profiting from this trumped-up racial hatred, because they were causing it themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.