Racism

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheGooroo, Oct 25, 2003.

1. ^^yeah man people=shit

2. give any one species to much rope and the'll fuck it up!

3. so dirty, if your boy came home with a black girl, told you he was in love and he thinks shes it, would you support him?

4. as for me, i tend to have not so much racist views, but i am extremly proud of being a white. i would not have it any other way, and yes, jews, blacks and asians are different than me. anybody who says otherwise is just bloody ignornat as studies show jewish people have lower immune systems than a white male. but i dont discriminate

5. of corse....

as a mater of fact....my friend denmark is the blackest muther fucker arround...real blue bone....and i would rather my daughter brought him home than some asshole redneck....anyday!

it all depends on the indvidual....

anyone my kids bring home friend or partner.....i will treat as a person in my house no one gets special treatment becouse of there skin..

if you are cool you are cool if yopu are a dick than that is what you are tregardless of your skin...

my wife happens to be irish...

but i have in the distant past dated....mexicans portaricans(my first daughter is 1/2 portirican)and i would not turn down a black girl unless she was a bitch....had a girl friend from the philipeens once too....

i just dont buy into the raseisum deal...its not for me

and i avoid people who are that way ...even people who were once good friends...to me it is just plan ignorance..

people are people!

and we all suck

6. are you calling me stupid?

no matter how some asshole rights it its still bullshit....

how can i possably be better than someoneelts?just becouse im white?

that is stupid to me....

yes we are geneticly different...so what ...we are still all people !

and we still alll suck....espesialy assholes who thimnk there skin makes them better than someone elts.....

7. The link didn't work for me so I don't know what it is, but don't go posting racist crap in the forums I mod lest you want a giant seething argument on your hands.

Just keep in mind that we can disagree and still speak on reasonable terms, insults will be deleted and insulters shall be warned.

8. i did not mean to offend anybody, simply post an opinion you dont haer much about. talk about intolerance..and if you cared to read the article, it specifically says skin colour is no difference. read what i post before getting all righteous. thats not only hypocritical but bad practice. once again, sorry if i offended anybody for my views.

9. Go ahead and offend us, unless you try to do it on purpose over and over again by doing something other than stating your opinion you're fine. Just be ready to defend your point of view.

10. i been thinking about this all day..

i dont mind the differing opinon...i just dont likr the way it is being oput accrossed...you want to talk about hipocracy....this guy says anyone who "believes"in any religon is a follower and ignorant...yet he wants to to believe his opinon and follow it based on what ?he keeps mentioning truth?but where is this great revolation where is this great truth ?just becouse people from different places evolved differently ...you think that makes anyone better than anyother?...sorry pal im not buying it

you gat the same kind of assholes from every race and every religon....and you also get the same kind of inteligen respectful people from every grop as well...so how again is it that anyone is beytter than another....

and interbreading of the races is a nessasary part of our evolution!
    we have evolved as far as we can seperated from one anther...we need to join and become one in order to reach the next plan of our human evolution...duh!

now that our world has made it possable for the blood to mingle ..why reject the changes that are inevitable....

and why would you want to go arround thinking you are better than others anyway?

11. It is nature to be better than others, that is the will of the gods. and to make a quick remark on you questioning the writer of this, he is not asking for you to join a religion, but to join the war agaisnt the decemation of the white race.

12. what is the differance between religin and his "holly"war?he is asking you to join him and follow his...belifs...no ,mater what he calls it ...if i call my foot my hand ...does that make it true?i think not...you cannot renounce faith and belif and then turn arround and ask people to believe in you ...oh and you say it is the will of the gods?yet he sayes there i s no god...your story is so full of holes i can walk thru it....with out haveing to duck my head

oh and by the way ...the "white"race is responsable for the decemation of the world we live in....look at how we polute and make war on everyone and everything

trying to renew our segrigated past is ludicriss it iss not natural to be better than others....for some it is natural is want to lead there group...but even this "alfa"status does not make someone a better person...some may be stronger ..pyisiclay...wile other exceed mentaly ....and some are just plan dumb...but this is true with in every race...so how are we so different again?other than the fact that we evolved in different climits and conditions..?

13. After reading all of the posts about this subject I started thinking for a while(marijuana seems to do this to me); I came to an odd conclusion, considering that I'm strongly against racism.

Anyway, one of the major bases of racism I believe is stereotyping. A lot of black people happen to rap, so when people talk about blacks, they're all rappers and thugs. Jews are all cheap, all italians wear wife beaters and drive IROC Camaros, etc... EVERYONE stereotypes, and if you're stereotyping a group of people, isn't that racism? How can racism be elimated if ALL people are so easily seperated into groups and stereotypes?

Honestly, taking a few steps back, and thinking as if not a member of the human race, I do not logically see a way for racism to be done with. I mean, people will even tell you they like to be different. How can multiple groups of people who WANT to be different from eachother not feel animosities(sp) towards eachother? I wish I knew.

14. As we gain intelligence and improve our ability to sort what is true from what is not we will be able to rid ourselves of stereotypes. More specifically they'll simply disapear over time as what we know grows and what we are matters less.

15. i think the problem with steriotypeing is that people are trained to think what is different is bad....

so what if we are all different.......we just need to stop worrying so much about what others are doing and be more conserned with the issues within our own lives....

if everyone tryed to make themselves a better person insted of trying to make others like ourselves we woould all get along much better...

16. The decemation of the world is caused by the Christian whites, but mostly the jews are responsible, have a look at Israel.

17. lol

"AND HEEEEERE COOOOOOOOOOOME THE RACISTS!!!"

lol, that wasn't a good thing to say bongbarb, I'm not even gonna try to counter that with a response, but if anyone starts a flame war any insults will be deleted, I'm not gonna let this forum turn to crap

18. l just dislike all people with hair,rotflmao.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. your just jellyous cuz you come from the time before rogain...and ...

dont hate me cuz im beautyfull...........i got enuff hair for three of us....lol