Racial Makeup of Grasscity.

Discussion in 'General' started by Emo Steve, Sep 2, 2007.

1. im 100% ital-american

2. Dr. Ron Paul on racism...

Just beautiful.

3. Since we are on the topic of race/color. Why do Israel people consider themselves white or caucasian (sp)? Are they not middle eastern? Not that I think it's wrong (OK actually I do, it's like white people saying they're black), it's not accurate. Just curious, cause I have some israel friends that consider themselves white (not their parents though), and even Jerry seinfeld considers himself white person.

4. Middle Easterners are considered Caucasian.

There are technically only a few races.

Asian
    Caucasian
    African

The reason middle easterners are considered Caucasian is because of their bone structure. That's what differentiates the races besides skin color. Bone structure accounts for the way the face looks as well as the body. Africans have broader noses. Asians have more of a linear facial structure. Caucasians have bigger noses and longer faces.

5. Congratulations, we have a winner!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race

English words. Comprehend them.

6. Ah thanks for that info. Well, I always thought of races like different kinds of dogs. They are all dogs, and can breed with each other, just look and act different. I think racism it completely natural, hard wired into our brains, just have to tell ourselves that this is 2007 and we need co-operate to survive.

7. I resent having the same poll option as asians. A Samoan is not asian.