Racial differences

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Im persian and I grew up in a passively racist family. They would never say they are racist but there definitely think less of blacks, Asians, Mexicans, even white people in different ways. I grew up and realized that this was so stupid. I tried as hard as I could for a while to treat everyone as if I was blind and had no idea where they were from.

But then I realized each race generally has its own customs and traits. While they are not universal to a race they are pretty common through each race. And no race is better than any other. Each one has its flaws. For example Asians generally seek the best out of themselves and often push their kids to their limits for them to be as successful as possible. White people generally think they have some entitlement to themselves and treat themselves as better than others and as a leader to others. Even Persians are generally out to seek the best deals out of anything while not necessarily being cheap and are very family oriented.

Each race generally has traits that are common to them and its not because we are any different, it's because races are generally raised by their parents and get those traits from them. And no 1 race is inferior to another. They are just different in their own way.

And before anyone comes on here calling me a racist I'm just putting my opinion. I don't think less of anyone because of their race and I don't care if you think that I'm racist. I just want a discussion. So what do you think about the differences between cultures? Do you think they exist? Do you think society created them or do you think they are because people from different races are actually built different?

2. aww fuckkkk....

3. am i trippen or did your avi get darker?

4. are you trippin now?

5. idk man it just seems like it keeps getting more creepy  :laughing:

6. :laughing:

7. I wish we could just merge all these racial threads into one forum that I could unfollow.

Yeah, we could call the forum, "Duh," or something?

9. I didn't realize there were so many racial threads. So why don't we do that? Make a thread that is about any talk on racism/racial differences

10. Probably a good idea, and we should throw it in Pandora's Box...

Wasn't trying to rip on your thread I just can't deal with the strawman arguments, non sequitirs, white guilt, trolling, and worse found in threads like these sometimes.
    People get so angry and for what?

11. Start one or this could be the "official" one.