Rachel Ray Sucks

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DRoXiK, May 7, 2011.

1. rachel ray is sooo annoying. i would still bang her tho

[​IMG]

2. I like this picture very much.Please share some more having Big B**bs

3. What hardup bastard did she fuck to get that job ?

Rachel Ray was cooking chicken breasts on the show, she opened a retail package of chicken (you can plainly see it was never opened before that moment , It was a manufacturers printed label) and placed it in the fry pan without even washing the the chicken, If this how she makes 30 minute meals (by cutting corners and not washing poultry) then she is the lowest of lows when it comes to giving cooking advice

4. I have a friend that was in shock when I washed chicken out of the package. She said nobody in her family has done that before. I'm like whaaaaat

5. Yeah but Rachel has got a big ol' juicy booty, yum, yum...

6. I don't like her much either, she always seems too rushed when she's cooking and too scripted.
    My faves are Bobby Flay, Mario Batalli and Guy Fierri.

7. [​IMG]

snoop dogg is mine

8. #28 DojaCFR, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nice...could be better, but yea...

Id hurt that bitch, and it would be fun cuz all I would want from RR is a hard fuck and a face shot.

9. Rachel ray sucks but I would fuck her in a heart beat lol I think she would be a freak in the bedroom

10. Given the chance I would fuck the taste out her mouth

11. the best cooking show, is the original iron chef, it has charm,skill,creativity, and humor, no other cooking show comes close, and the new iron chef is a disgrace.