Raccoons in my attic..!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vermio, Mar 14, 2019.

1. #1 Vermio, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019
    Hey, I have been hearing unusual kind of crying and whining from my attic. I went to my attic for having a look around for the source of the sound, but I was only able to find the urine and droppings throughout the attic. I kept hearing this sound at night for the past few weeks. Once I noticed the presence of raccoon in my yard, so I doubt that if raccoons were living in my attic. I put a raccoon-sized trap at my attic with irresistible bites inside the cage and waited for 2-3 days, but it never got trapped in my cage. I can hear something moving around in the attic during night times. I have read that raccoons can carry illnesses that can be spread to humans through bites or waste. So I'm planning to hire a raccoon removal service from Markham as soon as possible otherwise it would cause damage to my house. But it's crucial to find the best people to work so please share your suggestions and thoughts on choosing professional assistance. I would be grateful for your thoughts about this.

I think you shouldn't embed external links - removed by ICGreen