Rabbits Deer and others

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by woodybegood@hot, Jun 12, 2007.

1. I am planning on growing some plants in Portugal the climate seems right and the place is very conspicous no problem with leaving tracks or being seen. The only problem are the rabbits deer and others who also seem to like munching these i have tried chiken wire (to no avail it just gets stomped by something) can any body give a sugestion???????

Thanks

woodybegood

2. a quick reply would be apreciated before they munch the remainder

3. Idk about over there, but... a LOT of people hunt around where I live, and I'm pretty sure that using some sort of animal pee would scare them off...

4. Get a sock put it on a stick and pee on the sock then stick in the ground in the middle of your crops. Always works for me here in the US

5. Man, go to a local garden shop or something, they got sprays and shit that you can put around the perimeter of your crop that will keep away all sorts of animals. They have them that are specially made for deer and rabbits. I'd use it myself but I always take my dog with me to my plot... and the deer/rabbits/other woodland creatures never seem to bother my plot. They all tend to stay far away from humans though, so I am sure my scent on the place has kept them at bay.