R3BEL's First Grow (Bagseed)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by R3BEL, May 25, 2010.

1. LMAO I got some seeds like that too. LOL

Things are looking good over here man. Think I missed it, did you sex them yet?

2. How are things this way bro?

3. great! They are 18" tall :) I'm waiting till they hit 20 - 24" :) Pics soon!

4. It's all lookin good.

Keep up with the pic's :)

You might want to reconsider and flip to 12/12

The plants will continue to grow and double or triple in size before they start produceing buds

5. I have 6.5 feet of head room but they will be switched to 12/12 shortly

6. Is that head room with or without the lights hanging?

I have 6 total but with the bottom of the light hanging 1 foot down and the space needed between them so they dont burn I should end up with 3 to 3 1/2 grow space

7. 5 ft headroom with light

8. 2 of my plants hit 18" so they went into 12/12 today

9. Hooray!!!:hello: for the flip!!!! Good luck R3bel!! I feel some good ass vibes over here:p!! Youre girls will be a-ok!:D

10. Why thank you!!! I will say that it has been 50 days since the day I seen a seedling, so not only have my bitches, but I have come a long way!

11. hmm, thats something for me to think about... I should expect them to double or triple in height once i flower right?

12. Yessir, I still think they are a little short.. I have nearly 5.5 ft of headroom... and they are barely reaching 20", I'd like to see them triple in size than I would be happy :)

60" trees of Gange! I'd be happy.... I guess I'll just see how they grow since 2 of mine are at 15 and the other 2 are at 18 so we'll see, pics will be up soon once I determine sex :-D (hopefully within 2 or 3 days)

13. Cool man, Ive heard they can easily triple... I have a 10 foot ceiling, not sure how high exactly i set the light to be able to go, most of the way up i think lol.. The tallest id really want them getting is like 6 feet tho

14. The problem with tall plants is getting useable light to the lower branches.

Mother nature can prove that this is true, look at a dense rain forest pictures. The top 15 to 25% of the trees canopy is green and almost everything under that canopy is baren.

15. Congrats, are you feeling like a mother to be yet :D waiting to see if the babies turn out to be Male or Female

16. They can 2x or 3x the size when going from veg to flowering.

I flipped when mine hit around 12" and after 10 days they have grown another 6 to 8 inches tall a got bushier

Sorry R3BEL not trying to Hijack the thread

17. If the plants get to high you can always top or trim as needed

If you decide to do that, think about being able to use the clippings as clones

18. true, i dont think im using a screen this time just because i dont feel like making one and worrying about it..plus i dont want it in the way of my first grow... It seems to be really popular here on GC tho..

Im thinking about topping a few times / tying them down a little bit when i need to..

19. If I had min amount of seed available I would go after a max grow yield and do screens etc etc.

I have access to lots of different bag seeds so I am doing the sog and only doing one topping.

20. I have a 600W HPS rocking so I don't think it'll be a problem, and in all reality I'll just throw 6 CFL's to supplement the HID light...... I'm not too worried about lighting by any means, I just want to see where abouts they grow in size, I have 2 plants at 18 and the other 2 are at 15" so it'll give me a rough estimation to go by.