Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

R.IP BONG. butt he back butt dreffernt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatskunk, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #1 fatskunk, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
    hey my bong broke .
    butt made him in too a tube now works sooo good .

and some bomb weed

dont nkow type off weed butt . its made 15 people GREEN OUT lmao so funny .
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. you should learn how to talk. butt=your ass.

3. WTF are you talking about? this thread is completely pointless and you should be ashamed that you posted it. Green out? What Broken Bong? you pretty much need to go back to school a re-learn english cause "butt made him in too a tube now works sooo good" is very sad to read when im looking at a website intended for 18 year olds and up.:rolleyes:

4. Dude, chill....he miss-spelled a couple words...as for the broken bong, made into tube, it would be like a steam roller....it looks like the clide and made bottom broke, so he plugged the bottom, and made the bowl come straight out of the side of the bong....so it's held vertical....as for greening out.....I would assume it would be another term for getting baked, or retarded, etc...but seriously dude, smoke a bowl and chill:smoke:

To the OP, I like the look of the tube, and does your camera have a macro mode? should be a switch or something that you would change from a person with a mountain or something (general/landscape mode) to a little flower (macro mode)...

5. Cant chill reading this thread man its all fucked up.

6. what I wrote's fucked up? now I'm confused:confused:.....whatever...I've been on a two week T-Break, and what he he wrote probably wouldn't make sense if I was high.......but IDK, it made sense to me.....:rolleyes:

7. Yes i clearly stated what you said was fucked up. :rolleyes:

Read my post before trying to think your cool kid.........

8. wow, don't call me kid...:(...I wasn't trying to think I am cool in anyway...:rolleyes:...I miss read your post, I apologize, I thought you said "Cant chill reading this post man its all fucked up." it was 2something am, and I had been awake for about 38 hours, sorry....i just looked at this thread now and realised what you said, I wasn't saying anything against you;)