R.i.p.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazinEls, Sep 13, 2012.

1. One of my best friends since I was 5 passed away today. Cancer was one hell of a fight and no matter how sick he was he aways had a positive outlook on life and a smile on his face, damn i'm gonna miss that. You're the strongest kid that I will ever meet in my life. You were way to young to deserve any of this bro i love you and im gonna miss you so much. Every time I toke up from now on , it's for you bro

2. R.i.p to your bro. Not too long ago was 5 years since my gma lost her fight to cancer. Toke up and stay strong

3. Honestly, just the way you described him inspires me.

4. The only way I could. It still amazes me how strong he was. He knew about the slight chance of not making it. But I'd still look at him and he would have a smile on his face just laughing like everything was ok. He made the best of his life and it's just upsetting he's gone.

5. reality check for self pitying bastards
    sounds like a great kid RIP

6. RIP

FUck you cancer.

7. Sorry for your loss OP. I know it sucks losing a close friend. My next bowl is for your boy.

8. sorry bro thats too bad..

I'd smoke a bowl for him but i'm all out, i'll smoke some resin and a marlboro for him...

9. Keep yo head up brutha, deaths never easy to deal with but u gotta stay strong just like your bro

10. Sorry to hear that OP, we really don't think how precious life is, until something like this happens to us. Fortunately I've never had to really suffer any kind of loss, I hope your friend RIP's bro. I'll have one for him tonight.

11. Next hit is for your bro

r.i.p.

12. Thank you everyone it's been a long day. Viewing is saturday, I've never had to deal with this before it's so new. I used to smoke with him a lot because he said it would help him feel better then the painkillers he was getting, he hated those pills.

13. I know your looking down on us buddy youre funeral was the hardest thing to go to but im glad i got to see you one last time rest easy brother, this weekend I'm getting a tattoo in memory for him and his fight with cancer will post pics

14. image-3103896064.jpg

Rip my man, you'll make it through